Page 149 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4044

Infinite Frontier has retconned the JLA team Dick was on as Batman. Jade says she and Roy were on the Titans together, but she was never a Titan, so it must be the JLA team that they, Dick and Donna were on together.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Infinite Frontier has retconned the JLA team Dick was on as Batman. Jade says she and Roy were on the Titans together, but she was never a Titan, so it must be the JLA team that they, Dick and Donna were on together.
    Roy wasn't part of that JLA team either, so makes more sense for they just to retcon her being part of the Titans in the past.

Eddy Barrows drawing Nightwing in a book again after the New 52 run.
    https://twitter.com/applejee_/status...65368125083659
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Not a Barrow’s fan. Too inconsistent and sloppy, and all his characters look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Not a Barrow’s fan. Too inconsistent and sloppy, and all his characters look the same.
    I usually like my brazilian artists and i really enjoyed his work on Nightwing, but i don't really like the faces he draws in the characters sometimes.

This is from 4chan so i'm 90% sure it's some BS, but i want to see what yall think, even if i already know half of the answers.

I'm not against only if the kid was made before Dick and Babs really started a relationship.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

His run on Nightwing was pretty bad IMO. I still feel bad for Higgins, who was already going in to a rough situation, being paired with an artist who could barely finish an issue. His DotF issues were okay, but his Nightwing is still too bulky and charmless. He’s just not a good fit with the Robins. He really struggles with distinction. Remember his Alfred funeral issue. No one could tell who anyone was lol.

And ya, that’s totally bull. 100 is too far away to be that detailed. It’s just more 4chan fantasy rumors.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-10-2021 at 06:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

It's complete bullshit.
    They can't negotiate with Cates about Batman now, his exclusive contract is not expiring anytime soon, he confirmed it himself, and he's going to start Hulk ongoing this fall.
    And this whole **** about ''Dick/Barbara wedding and Kory pregnance'' is sounds like shitty fanfic, if DiDio was in charge I would believe it, but now, no, there's no way Taylor will pull something like that.
    Oh, and Rich confirmed that it's fake.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 08-10-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's complete bullshit.
    They can't negotiate with Cates about Batman now, his exclusive contract is not expiring anytime soon, he confirmed it himself, and he's going to start Hulk ongoing this fall.
    And this whole **** about ''Dick/Barbara wedding and Kory pregnance'' is sounds like shitty fanfic, if DiDio was in charge I would believe it, but now, no, there's no way Taylor will pull something like that.
    Dick and Babs getting married, oh hell yeah that could happen. having starfire being pregnant would be toxic as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    His run on Nightwing was pretty bad IMO. I still feel bad for Higgins, who was already going in to a rough situation, being paired with an artist who could barely finish an issue. His DotF issues were okay, but his Nightwing is still too bulky and charmless. He’s just not a good fit with the Robins. He really struggles with distinction. Remember his Alfred funeral issue. No one could tell who anyone was lol.

And ya, that’s totally bull. 100 is too far away to be that detailed. It’s just more 4chan fantasy rumors.
    Yeah, he can't drawn monthly books since that era.

I really liked his Teen Titans run, even tho Sean Mckeever were battling the editorial and his story was a mess.

I remember his Nightwing books fondly, the ones he could actually finish at least. But i agree he doesn't fit the Robins, his Nightwing looked broody, but it kinda reflects the era.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's complete bullshit.
    Yeah, it reads like a fanfic. The internet really likes Mar'i Grayson, so of course the guy on 4chan would use her to generate interest. Can't say i blame the internet so much, i also like Mar'i and would not be against having her in the canon. She is by far the most interesting AU kid Dick had in the comics.

The thing is, Dick would already notice if Kori ended up with a bun in the oven, since they work together all the time at Titans Academy. She couldn't just turn up in Bludhaven and reveal it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The thing is, Dick would already notice if Kori ended up with a bun in the oven, since they work together all the time at Titans Academy. She couldn't just turn up in Bludhaven and reveal it.
    I wasn’t gonna be suprised if he left titans academy once the story got running. The OG team is their for initial attraction but it’s not their story. He could leave a couple months and nothing would change.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Roy wasn't part of that JLA team either, so makes more sense for they just to retcon her being part of the Titans in the past.

Eddy Barrows drawing Nightwing in a book again after the New 52 run.
    https://twitter.com/applejee_/status...65368125083659
    Art looks good to me .

Looks like some action figures of Gotham Knights are being made.

https://twitter.com/SkyknightLCG/sta...83274918801409

Look at this little information John Siuntres dropped in the JUSTICE LEAGUE Animated Panel at Terrificon 2021.

Apparently he interviewed Loren Lester who said that Warner is contemplating a Nightwing Animated Series and Bruce Timm is behind the project. Loren Lester said he isn't sure if he gonna get the role.

I marked the video with the timestamp, but if for some reason it doesn't work, it's around 34 minute mark.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Look at this little information John Siuntres dropped in the JUSTICE LEAGUE Animated Panel at Terrificon 2021.

Apparently he interviewed Loren Lester who said that Warner is contemplating a Nightwing Animated Series and Bruce Timm is behind the project. Loren Lester said he isn't sure if he gonna get the role.

I marked the video with the timestamp, but if for some reason it doesn't work, it's around 34 minute mark.
    That be incredible
    I’m suprised always thought it be Batgirl who got the animated series

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That be incredible
    I’m suprised always thought it be Batgirl who got the animated series
    Titans, Young Justice, Gotham Knights and a possible Animated series.
    His brand keeps getting bigger, but this and a movie would skyrocket it.