Page 151 of 270 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4044

A Nightwing Animated Series with Bruce Timm behind the project is like getting a monkey paw witch, a lot like a Titans serie produced Goldsman, Johns and Berlanti. The result would end being the same old "how to turn everything into a Batman show".

Robin and Batman though, looks so promising, but I don't trust DC these days. I'm going to wait to see more before getting excited
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 08-11-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Astonishing Member

So....

Nightwing
    Teen Titans Academy
    Titans United
    Robin And Batman
    Robins

I'd hoped "Robin And Batman" would be an ongoing, but a self-contained limited story is probably easy to manage and gets you a better creative team. Dustin Nguyen!

Quite a lot of Dick-books out towards the end of the year! I always thought that the "Didio hates Dick" theory was an oversimplification, but I can't deny that we're a world away from where we were last year....

I wonder how much notice creators get about other titles involving "their" characters being on the horizon? I have no objection at all to Tim being a semi-regular presence in Taylor's Nightwing, for instance - with all due respect to his fan's, support to Dick is where I've always liked Tim most - but it starts to feel a bit much if "Robins" is running alongside, maybe?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Same, I hope he’s not involved if it happens. He’s doing that Caped Crusader cartoon anyway, he should just stick to that.
    I don't even trust him with Bruce at this point if some of his statements are anything to go by.

We owe Dini a LOT I suspect.

Hmm, a potential animated series. Cool. Bruce Timm behind it. Less cool. The new books are interesting. Hell yes to Robin and Batman, but Robins is a book i don't want to exist by writer that i really like though. I guess will see if he can convince me if a Robin's team book is a good idea.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-11-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Overall has long has someone is working with Bruce Timm that helps. There there was suppose to be a Nightwing animated series a while back and it would have Raven in it. Most likely the same one. Some model sheets do exist still. Yea it was suppose to happen but cancelled maybe this time they will go along with it

Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-11-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Incredible Member

Not sure how I feel about there being a secret first Robin, but okay.

Maybe the secret first Robin is also Melinda Zucco.

Maybe they are bringing back the Bruce Wayne as the first Robin idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I usually like my brazilian artists and i really enjoyed his work on Nightwing, but i don't really like the faces he draws in the characters sometimes.

This is from 4chan so i'm 90% sure it's some BS, but i want to see what yall think, even if i already know half of the answers.

I'm not against only if the kid was made before Dick and Babs really started a relationship.
    LOL. Dick just has bad luck with weddings.

Maybe he should just skip weddings all together and stick with being live-in couples with either Starfire or Babs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    A Nightwing Animated Series with Bruce Timm behind the project is like getting a monkey paw witch, a lot like a Titans serie produced Goldsman, Johns and Berlanti. The result would end being the same old "how to turn everything into a Batman show".

Robin and Batman though, looks so promising, but I don't trust DC these days. I'm going to wait to see more before getting excited
    Idk, I think post-TKJ (and even on some earlier projects) he's been more of a guiding force on these projects than a primary architect.

Maybe if we can get the Nightwing animated series trending it'll hope give it a push.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Or John Vance aka Batman Jr. (Detective Comics #231)

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Maybe if we can get the Nightwing animated series trending it'll hope give it a push.
    Might see something announced officially at FanDome, maybe?

Three first episodes of Titans were pretty good! The third one was great.

This really became a Nightwing show, if it already wasn't. At least the this first three, really looks like his show with the Titans as suporting cast.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    So....

Nightwing
    Teen Titans Academy
    Titans United
    Robin And Batman
    Robins

I'd hoped "Robin And Batman" would be an ongoing, but a self-contained limited story is probably easy to manage and gets you a better creative team. Dustin Nguyen!

Quite a lot of Dick-books out towards the end of the year! I always thought that the "Didio hates Dick" theory was an oversimplification, but I can't deny that we're a world away from where we were last year....

I wonder how much notice creators get about other titles involving "their" characters being on the horizon? I have no objection at all to Tim being a semi-regular presence in Taylor's Nightwing, for instance - with all due respect to his fan's, support to Dick is where I've always liked Tim most - but it starts to feel a bit much if "Robins" is running alongside, maybe?
    Robins does seem to be set in the past based on Steph's and Damian's costumes. Around Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Who SHE is. The secret Robin is a girl. In the book's thread, it was suggested it might be silver age character Roberta the Girl Wonder.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman