Page 153 of 270 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I like Dick in Batman/Superman and I think that upcoming Robin and Batman book can be really good. Are you really not liking anything with Dick at the moment?
    Can I be a pain in the hole and ask what series/issues these are?

A whole lot of Dick Grayson in November.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-solici...tent=newsarama

NIGHTWING #86
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
    Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    Variant by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    1:25 variant cover by BRUNO REDONDO
    $4.99 US (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/16/21

Nightwing and Babs have fought through the fear-stricken Gotham streets, but now their fight takes them to the skies above Gotham, with the Batgirls and Tim Drake (Robin) in tow! Now aboard the Magistrate's Skybase-01, they have made it their mission to bring the airborne leviathan down, prevent Seer's disinformation from being broadcast, and save the innocents aboard. But in this paranoia-stricken city, not everyone is who they seem…

NIGHTWING 2021 ANNUAL #1
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by CIAN TORMEY
    Cover by NICOLA SCOTT
    $5.99 US | 48 PAGES
    Variant by MAX DUNBAR
    $6.99 US (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/30/21

Dick Grayson and Jason Todd, the first Robins, both long ago stepped out of the shadow of the Bat and began walking very different paths on their respective journeys to become who they are today. But now their paths converge and these two brothers unite for one goal. With escrima stick and a crowbar combined, Nightwing and Red Hood are ready for anything...anything except what they have to face next! Don't miss out on this explosive adventure!

BATMAN: FEAR STATE: OMEGA #1
    Written by JAMES TYNION IV
    Art by RICCARDO FEDERICI
    Cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    $4.99 US | 40 PAGES
    Variant by SIMONE BIANCHI
    1:25 variant by JORGE JIMENEZ
    $5.99 US (Both covers card stock)
    ON SALE 11/30/21

As Gotham's Fear State comes to a close, a new day dawns on the city…one without Batman. But the Dark Knight's absence does not mean the city is without heroes. Join James Tynion IV and Riccardo Federici as they bring "Fear State" to its conclusion and introduce a new status quo that will reverberate throughout the DCU for years to come.

ROBINS #1
    Written by TIM SEELEY
    Art and cover by BALDEMAR RIVAS
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 of 6
    Variant by BABS TARR
    $4.99 US (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/16/21

The five heroes to have donned the Robin cape and mask find themselves at a crossroads in their lives. Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, and Damian Wayne come together to discuss the big thing that binds them together: Was being Robin, and Batman's sidekick, the best choice they could've made? But before they can get to the heart of the matter, they're ambushed by an unknown assailant with a bone to pick with them. She claims to have been the first Robin, and she's out to prove Batman should've never trained any of them. Winner of DC's Round Robin tournament, as chosen by you, the readers!

ROBIN & BATMAN #1
    Written by JEFF LEMIRE
    Art and cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    $5.99 US | 40 PAGES | 1 of 3 | PRESTIGE
    Variant by JEFF LEMIRE
    1:25 variant by RAFAEL ALBUQUERQUE
    ON SALE 11/9/21

The legendary story of Batman and Robin has reached nearly mythic proportions: the crime-fighting Dynamic Duo, always one step ahead of the criminals they pursue and never meeting a case too big. This isn't that story. This is the story of a young Dick Grayson, newly orphaned, struggling to find his way in a strange, difficult, dark new world…This is the story of Robin and Batman.
    The bestselling creative team behind the Eisner-winning Descender, Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nguyen, reunite in Gotham City to tell the story of a remarkable young man learning to navigate an incredible new world!

ROBIN & BATMAN #2
    Written by JEFF LEMIRE
    Art and cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    $5.99 US | 40 PAGES | 2 of 3 | PRESTIGE
    Variant by JEFF LEMIRE
    ON SALE 12/14/21

Dick Grayson is struggling in his training to be Robin, and the Batman decides the young man needs a break…and takes him to meet the Justice League! In an awe-inspiring moment, he meets the World's Greatest Heroes…and their sidekicks! Will these teen titans get along?

DETECTIVE COMICS 2021 ANNUAL #1
    Written by MARIKO TAMAKI
    and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Art by DAVID LAPHAM
    Cover by VIKTOR BOGDANOVIC
    $5.99 US | 48 PAGES
    Variant by JASON FABOK
    $6.99 US (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/30/21

"We don't choose who we save, Bruce. You treat the patient who needs your help."—Thomas Wayne
    "Shadows of the Bat" begins here! In the prelude to January's epic new Detective Comics event, Mayor Nakano has signed off on the construction of a new Arkham Tower in the heart of Gotham City, and the Bat-Family is torn. Batman has long seen Arkham as a necessary, if flawed, cog in the gears of Gotham City—a temporary solution to larger problems that in many ways mirrors his approach as Batman. Nightwing, however, who grew up watching Arkham mutate into a villain factory, believes a different approach is needed. But Bruce and Dick will need to see eye to eye on more than just Arkham Tower, as a new villain known as THE MAEGER MAN wreaks havoc in the streets and becomes the embodiment of Gotham's broken system!

BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE SEASON TWO #7
    Written by ALAN BURNETT and PAUL DINI
    Art by RICK BURCHETT
    Cover by CHRISTIAN WARD
    Variant cover by W. SCOTT FORBES
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | 7 of 7 | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 12/7/21

Mayor Mayhem's grip over Gotham tightens as he enacts a plan that puts Barbara Gordon at the center of a political scandal! Batman, Nightwing, and Robin leap into action to expose Mayfield's plans for Gotham and break his hypnotic hold over the city before the polls close. But when all roads lead to Arkham, can the Bat Family take down all of the city's costumed criminals?!

BATMAN: URBAN LEGENDS #10
    Written by MEGHAN FITZMARTIN, TINI HOWARD,
    DAN WATTERS, and SAM JOHNS
    Art by ALBERTO JIMENEZ ALBUQUERQUE, CHRISTIAN DUCE,
    NIKOLA CIZMESIJA, and KARL MOSTERT
    Cover by BELEN ORTEGA
    Variant cover by RICCARDO FEDERICI and BECKY CLOONAN
    $7.99 | 64 PGS | Prestige Format
    ON SALE 12/14/21

Tim Drake goes to make peace with Batman before he leaves Gotham. Superstar writer Tini Howard makes her DC debut on a Nightwing, Oracle, and Batgirls holiday spectacular. Azrael faces down the new villain THE POOR FELLOW. And Tweedle Dum has to make a grave decision.

FUTURE STATE: GOTHAM #7
    Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON and DENNIS CULVER
    Art by GIANNIS MILONOGIANNIS
    Cover by SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant cover by ROSE BESCH
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/9/21

It's all-out war as the "Hunt the Batman" arc comes to its pulse-pounding conclusion! The Next Batman faces off against Nightwing and the entire Bat-Family while Jason Todd, now known as Peacekeeper Red, must stop Warmonger from driving every citizen in Gotham City to riot. Can Bat and Red win this one? Can they even survive?

TEEN TITANS ACADEMY #9
    Written by TIM SHERIDAN
    Art by MIKE NORTON
    Cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    Variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/23/21

Homecoming continues! Homecoming is a time for reunion and reflection, and the shocking news that Roy is alive has left the Titans—and the Flash—with plenty to reflect upon. As old wounds are ripped open, the Academy's very existence is called into question, leaving the futures of its vulnerable young students up in the air and exposing them to the fury of an old foe out for vengeance!

TITANS UNITED #3
    Written by CAVAN SCOTT
    Art by JOSE LUIS AND JONAS TRINDADE
    Cover by JAMAL CAMPBELL
    Variant cover by KAEL NGU
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | 3 of 7 | $4.99 US Variant (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 11/9/21

Raven, Red Hood, and Donna Troy are on the trail of coldhearted killer Lady Vic! How long before bullets start to fly? Meanwhile, Conner Kent has a close encounter with Tamaranean royalty. But with his powers lost, can he survive? And Beast Boy? All Beast Boy wants to do is enjoy his milkshake in peace!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Can I be a pain in the hole and ask what series/issues these are?
    The current Batman/Superman arc, starting in issue 16 (?, whenever it was that Gene Luen Yang took over) features an Elseworldy "classic" Batman and Robin. It's pretty great!

And I like the sound of November's Dick-heavy solicits - Robin and Batman going through to show Dick meeting the Justice League and the other sidekicks, Detective Comics with Dick as a guest star and a very well chosen point of conflict between Dick and Bruce.... It's a little ambiguous, but does the solicit read to anyone else like Dick is going to be a Guest Star throughout the 'Tec arc as a whole rather than just the annual?

I know some people will be annoyed about another Bat Character guesting in the Nightwing Annual, but I'm game for some Dick/Jason without the rest of the family present - there's not a lot of that, and it could work well for both characters. To be honest, part of me thinks that a properly written Nightwing and Red Hood should only just stop short of being actual adversaries, so I'll be interested to see where Taylor takes this.

Also, Dark Knights Of Steel being "generational" surely means Dick will be involved, right?

Is Nightwing a woman in Dark Knights of Steel or i'm seeing wrong?

edit: Nevermind, it's just the cape that is drawn in a way that looks like he has boobs.
    Last edited by Drako; 08-13-2021 at 09:57 AM.

The whole crew is there:

So are we getting a full Robin progression arc? Because the Robin costume on issue #2 looks different from #1.

I like the idea of seeing the Fab Five Titans meeting for the first time because their mentors brought them together.

I think Taylor could write a good Dick/Jason issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The whole crew is there:

So Dick, Duke, Stephanie, and...Jason or Tim? It feels like Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So are we getting a full Robin progression arc? Because the Robin costume on issue #2 looks different from #1.

I like the idea of seeing the Fab Five Titans meeting for the first time because their mentors brought them together.

I think Taylor could write a good Dick/Jason issue.

So Dick, Duke, Stephanie, and...Jason or Tim? It feels like Jason.
    It's Jason, no doubt.

Good to see all of them be a part of the Medieval world. Is it just me or do they seem like Bruce's spies/assassins (without the killing part, maybe)?

Dick meeting the League and the other sidekicks in Robin & Batman sounds good. I hoped he'd meet some other heroes.

Looks as if Dick is also going to appear in

DC VS. VAMPIRES #2
    Written by JAMES TYNION IV and MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Art and cover by OTTO SCHMIDT
    Variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | 2 of 12 | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/23/21

The war for the very survival of the human race has begun! A mysterious new vampire lord has already put a plan in motion to conquer the Earth, and the first step is—destroy the Justice League! But the World’s Greatest Detective might be Earth’s last hope, and it’s time for the Bat-Family to hunt!

Why so sure? He's right next to Steph.

Watch it be Damian...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why so sure? He's right next to Steph.

Watch it be Damian...
    They are all next to each other, it's a square formation.

Dude is leaning into the wall with his arms crossed. To me he has Jason's vibe all over him.