Page 159 of 270 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    He should be ;(
    I think we’re at a point with Kory where she needs to do what is best for herself. She know that dick will always go home to Gotham and he’s infatuated with Barbra. She is free to continue to pursue casual sex with him, which definitely won’t do her any favors as a character or she can choose to end it. Unless she is pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think we’re at a point with Kory where she needs to do what is best for herself. She know that dick will always go home to Gotham and he’s infatuated with Barbra. She is free to continue to pursue casual sex with him, which definitely won’t do her any favors as a character or she can choose to end it. Unless she is pregnant?
    Yeah, they aren't together for how many years now? More than 30?
    It's sad because i'm one of the only people that actually loves both couples, but it's been clear since the 90's that DC is more invested in him with Barbara than with Kory.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm a fan of both couples too, but at this point it seems like Kory is the one whose always losing or playing second fiddle, at least until I guess she gets a new love interest that she can actually be happy with (not that it'll probably outshine Dick, but at least it'll let her have something like Dick currently has a relatively healthy relationship with Babs again, for however long that lasts).

She deserves that much at least.

Although I don't know what's up with DC Editorial that they think it's okay for Dick and Kory to be shown having sex while he has a completely separate romantic arc in his own comic. I mean, not to shame casual sex or anything but it seems kind of out of sorts storytelling wise.

One of the reasons I heard is because Bateditorals never want Kori and Dick together so Dc forces more DickBabs. Not only that but Dick can't really have too many crossovers. To be honest the only way to even get the two together is if they do elsewhere stories and they have. Overall it seems like the main issue is that she has Superpowers and so she can't date. I mean that's dumb has there are many ways to get out of it.

To be real why can't Dc do just this. Like when they reboot it's Dick and Kori's chance. So sadly does this mean DickKori will always be will they won't they?or will Dc ever give them a full chance. I mean in Titans they want to explore DickKori. So it seems like it's not going to die out. There is also the question what will happen in the new universe. We have been given the first glance of Barbara

The only elsewhere story I can think of is New Order where they were married. Hopefully Dc is willing to not let this ship die.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-17-2021 at 07:19 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although I don't know what's up with DC Editorial that they think it's okay for Dick and Kory to be shown having sex while he has a completely separate romantic arc in his own comic. I mean, not to shame casual sex or anything but it seems kind of out of sorts storytelling wise.
    Honestly, it's pretty uncomfortable. Dick has casual sex with a woman in a book, while he has romantic development with another woman in another book.

It doesn't help that Dick knows Kory is in love with him, so he seems a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, it's pretty uncomfortable. Dick has casual sex with a woman in a book, while he has romantic development with another woman in another book.

It doesn't help that Dick knows Kory is in love with him, so he seems a jerk.
    I mean are they still having sex because someone told me TTA is having before Nightwing run. Also I mean this just happened with him and Babs. Has there been anymore fwb?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-17-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean are they still having sex because someone told me TTA is having before Nightwing run
    The sex happened at the end of issue #2 when the school already started and Babs called that there's work to do in Bludhaven

Nightwing #78 Dick was surprised to see Babs in his apartment and #79 happened in the same day
    Nightwing #80 happened the next day and finished... the next night with Tim came to Bludhaven?
    Nightwing #81-82-83 all happened in a single night after he and Tim faced Heartless, where Babs also called Titans for rescue, then he passed out and woke up 2 days later, where he started approaching people in a montage including the Titans to help him in this new venture.
    Once that done, the press conference and the kiss happened.

So the event in Titans can happen within #80 or #83. That's it. When Dick isn't passed out or just setting up the apartment, his routine would be teaching in Titans.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-17-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Hopefully this was a one time thing. If anything maybe one day when Dc stops allowing Bateditorials so much book control. We can get more
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-17-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully this was a one time thing. If anything maybe one day when Dc stops allowing Bateditorials so much book control. We can get more
    When DC (Detective Comics) ?
    Dick can be pulled from Titans at any moment. I don’t think that will ever change becuase he is a bat character. If Warner sold off just Batman he would have to go with him.

When DC (Detective Comics) ?
    Dick can be pulled from Titans at any moment. I don’t think that will ever change becuase he is a bat character. If Warner sold off just Batman he would have to go with him.
    Oh. By that I mean the Bateditors relax who can and can't appear in his books. That's all. I'm just saying since that's really why Kori can't date him.

Extraordinary Member

Oh. By that I mean the Bateditors relax who can and can't appear in his books. That's all. I'm just saying since that's really why Kori can't date him.
    She can appear she just can’t stay, kind of like Superman in this issue

I’m paying attention to Titans season 3 cuz we’re getting a look at Titans have an extended stay in Gotham and how it could work. Perhaps if they do well and it’s well received the comics could adapt.

She can appear she just can’t stay, kind of like Superman in this issue

I’m paying attention to Titans season 3 cuz we’re getting a look at Titans have an extended stay in Gotham and how it could work. Perhaps if they do well and it’s well received the comics could adapt.
    Yea. I know they said they will explore Kori and Dick's relationship.Hopefully there will be no love triangles with Babs in there. Because rarely in any media do the two meet
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-17-2021 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The sex happened at the end of issue #2 when the school already started and Babs called that there's work to do in Bludhaven

Nightwing #78 Dick was surprised to see Babs in his apartment and #79 happened in the same day
    Nightwing #80 happened the next day and finished... the next night with Tim came to Bludhaven?
    Nightwing #81-82-83 all happened in a single night after he and Tim faced Heartless, where Babs also called Titans for rescue, then he passed out and woke up 2 days later, where he started approaching people in a montage including the Titans to help him in this new venture.
    Once that done, the press conference and the kiss happened.

So the event in Titans can happen within #80 or #83. That's it. When Dick isn't passed out or just setting up the apartment, his routine would be teaching in Titans.
    I think nobody really has a solid timeline in mind. TTA writer knew that Babs is in Bludhave and used that.

Hopefully this was a one time thing.
    Doubt it. At this point I'm half convinced that Dick is just destined to bounce back and forth between the two like a hot potato for all eternity. This is why I didn't want him to be with either of them. I like both pairings but at this point I'm kinda sick of them too.

#ShawnWasTheOneYouCowards!
    Last edited by Blue22; 08-17-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Whooop there it is
    Attachment 112686
    They are definitively dating in TTA thought... or at least having a fling.

But, oh well. Get back to Jason Kory, or ROy, they'll treat you better than Dick, clearly.