Page 171 of 270 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Did some Twitter deep dive today because Diego Olortegui who's starting to work at DC with Aquaman 80th Anniversary and Aquaman The Becoming featuring Jackson Hyde is becoming my new favorite, and found his Inktober sketch of Dick Grayson Robin from 2015

Cute

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    I didn't like Beware the Batman, and I'm glad this didn't happen. Such a bizarre roster - as others have said, with so many characters in the Batfamily, why would you go this route? That whole show was puzzling.

That being said, I do encounter some people from time to time who enjoyed it, so perhaps they would have liked this too.
    I couldn't get into the show either.

Supposedly the higher ups wanted another 'darker' Batman show after the silliness of Batman: B&TB so that's what we got.

It seemed like they were building up to an Outsiders with Katana being involved since ep 1 but it didn't come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Did some Twitter deep dive today because Diego Olortegui who's starting to work at DC with Aquaman 80th Anniversary and Aquaman The Becoming featuring Jackson Hyde is becoming my new favorite, and found his Inktober sketch of Dick Grayson Robin from 2015

Cute
    Had to be the New 52 suit, though...

With batman leaving Gotham is he also leaving the justice league too? If can nightwing finally join the justice league.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    With batman leaving Gotham is he also leaving the justice league too? If can nightwing finally join the justice league.
    Clark is leaving and it wouldn’t surprise me if Bruce drops out too. But I think Jace will get his spot.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

There are rumors of a separate Titans series for Dick's gen so there he'll be if that happens

This has lead me to wonder. When Dick does go to the JL. Should he also keep his Titans status? I notice many want him to drop it but I can't see why he can't have both.

Also I learned that Folores aka Tarantula is alive. So I wonder if what she did to Dick is cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    This has lead me to wonder. When Dick does go to the JL. Should he also keep his Titans status? I notice many want him to drop it but I can't see why he can't have both.

Also I learned that Folores aka Tarantula is alive. So I wonder if what she did to Dick is cannon.
    Jace is a rookie who needs to learn and fit into Gotham first.

Dick can be both a titan and a leaguer at the same time. Nightwing can be a teacher at the academy and do field missions with the league. Nightwing can do both!

With all these new status quo shack ups in infinite frontier the titans are going NTT nostalgia again? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Clark is leaving and it wouldn’t surprise me if Bruce drops out too. But I think Jace will get his spot.
    Talk about name recognition where characters who've only worn their costumes for five minutes get into the Justice League because of branding .

(Although from what I've heard about Jace the League is probably the last place he'd want to be).

Incredible Member

Nightwing continued to sell really well in July -
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-07.html

Right now he sells more than Justice League, Infinite Frontier, TTA, and almost any other DC book.
    I wonder if we'll get more Titans content in continuity. Tim Sheridan said that he plans to leave TTA in issue 12 (more or less), and it's not clear what happens next. Maybe they'll divide the book to the original Titans and the students.

Titans united is apparently not in continuity and is suppose to help the TV series fans get to know these characters in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The happened because Nightwing was too emotionally wrecked after letting Tarantula killed Blockbuster for destroying his circus, apartment, and life and knowing that he will continue destroying everything he cared about. None of those happened now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post

Right now he sells more than Justice League, Infinite Frontier, TTA, and almost any other DC book.
    I wonder if we'll get more Titans content in continuity. Tim Sheridan said that he plans to leave TTA in issue 12 (more or less), and it's not clear what happens next. Maybe they'll divide the book to the original Titans and the students.

Titans united is apparently not in continuity and is suppose to help the TV series fans get to know these characters in comics.
    Huh. Usually Harley's number is higher than that, around Nightwing... wait... no... that is the usual Harley number, it's just Nightwing sells way higher now. Good job.

I didn't expect Yara Flor to sell that high, but I did hear DC has a LOT of Brazilian fans, and they showed up by the gajilions on Twitter when her series was announced, so there's the proof there
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-28-2021 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The happened because Nightwing was too emotionally wrecked after letting Tarantula killed Blockbuster for destroying his circus, apartment, and life and knowing that he will continue destroying everything he cared about. None of those happened now.

Huh. Usually Harley's number is higher than that, around Nightwing... wait... no... that is the usual Harley number, it's just Nightwing sells way higher now. Good job.

I didn't expect Yara Flor to sell that high, but I did hear DC has a LOT of Brazilian fans, and they showed up by the gajilions on Twitter when her series was announced, so there's the proof there
    So is nightwing currently DC's second best solo seller?

Yea brail is DC's second biggest market I think and they love wonder woman! So I see why dc is so invested in yara.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post

The writer of Titans United said on Twitter that it wasn't in continuity (for now), but if it gets popular they will make it canon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    So is nightwing currently DC's second best solo seller?

Yea brail is DC's second biggest market I think and they love wonder woman! So I see why dc is so invested in yara.
    Superman son of Kal-el sold more than Nightwing, and it also sold out (although it was the first issue).
    And Joker was also higher.

But other than them... it seems so. Nightwing's numbers are really good right now. I hope it stays this way.