Page 185 of 270 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Dick's getting his ass kicked in that game though. Power level controversy time?
    Hahahha looks like a classic situation of one player knows how to play while the other grabs the remote and doesnt know how to even move!

The Robins together DC's yet to convince me they can do well without having them watered down to The Ninja Turtles archetypes.
    Dick and Damian work brilliantly without undermining each other but all of them together everyone suffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Batgirls cover with Dick and Haley on it.
    What a cute cover.

Another cover with Bitewing and one with Nightwing.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Cass has a Conner plushie! Referencing their relationship .

Dick and Babs look like happy parents on that one cover...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    Dick's getting his ass kicked in that game though. Power level controversy time?
    Man if someone actually make that thing into a power level controversy I'm gonna smack them ^^

Are they going to be in Bludhaven. What’s with all the Nightwing.

Double, double.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Make sense with Babs being a regular in Nightwing. I doubt thats the case, but Gotham is crowded anyways, they can be in Bludhaven.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

It seems they would still be in Gotham (according to the solicitations).

I guess Nightwing's appearance is due to Barbara. Also, they had an appearance in the Nightwing's Fear State crossover.

They literally look like their parents on that one cover .

Extraordinary Member

its staring barbra, and since they are in a relationship and she spends so much time at his place it only makes sense

Sh*t, I got all excited for a second thinking Mora was switching titles and taking over Nightwing.

Don't get me wrong, Redondo is utterly fantastic and I'm in no rush to see him leave the title, but Mora is *the* guy I've wanted on Nightwing ever since the first issue of Klaus came out.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The Robins together DC's yet to convince me they can do well without having them watered down to The Ninja Turtles archetypes.
    Dick and Damian work brilliantly without undermining each other but all of them together everyone suffers.
    Probably because they end up being written as watered down Ninja Turtles when together instead of 4 different characters with radically different up-brings & experiences who all happen to be Bats.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Probably because they end up being written as watered down Ninja Turtles when together instead of 4 different characters with radically different up-brings & experiences who all happen to be Bats.
    That's been true in the past, definitely - but something being done badly doesn't mean it can't be done better later. So Tynion in the Eternals, and Tomasi in the various "Batman And Robin" appearances lent that way, but - whatever that story's other faults! - it doesn't feel like that was true in Robin War, for instance.

Back in 2012-odd when the Lemire "Robins" title was being reported on Bleeding Cool, we were looking at Higgins on Nightwing, Tomasi on Batman And Robin, and Scott Lobdell on Red Hood and Teen Titans - based on what he was putting out at the time, Lemire's crossover title would probably have been better than any of those characters' solos.