Page 187 of 270 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Nightwing is the only book that I have bought 2nd and 3rd printings of issues because Redondo's covers just get better and better.
    Your lucky I didn’t get issue one until it’s third printing
    I am now on a subscription the demand he has

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    At least they are aware that Redondo is the driving force behind the book over Taylor's story and are letting Redondo flex his muscles.
    Bruh Taylor isn’t going anywhere

He never said he was. Sounded like he thinks the art is the selling point rather than the writing, but that doesn't mean he thinks Taylor needs to go.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He never said he was. Sounded like he thinks the art is the selling point rather than the writing, but that doesn't mean he thinks Taylor needs to go.
    He’s been pretty clear that he has been bored with the writing and direction for quite some time

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s been pretty clear that he has been bored with the writing and direction for quite some time
    Well yeah, I think the storytelling is mediocre and Redondo's art is hard carrying the series atm. I think that maybe even a Tylor knows the strength of the series is Redondo's art by having more art focused issues like this.

Astonishing Member

The only two things I've read from Tom Taylor is Batman - the Detective and Nightwing. As far as I'm concerned, he's knocked 'em out of the park with both.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Well yeah, I think the storytelling is mediocre and Redondo's art is hard carrying the series atm. I think that maybe even a Tylor knows the strength of the series is Redondo's art by having more art focused issues like this.
    Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    When Taylor's run is over and Bludhaven and Blockbuster are still worthless, Dick's sister is dropped into limbo, and fans are complaining about Dick's directions as always, I honestly can't wait for all the excuses fans will come up with about how Bludhaven is still a great concept that writers just haven't gotten right.

20210917_044439.jpg

Variant cover of 87 by Jamal Campbell.

Incredible Member

Somehow the Nightwing covers just keep getting better and better, and they were already amazing to begin with.
    I'll probably buy at least 2 copies of this issue.

I don't think Taylor really believes that the art is the main draw of this series. He always says that the artists he works with are amazing and that he feels bad adding text that hides their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Somehow the Nightwing covers just keep getting better and better, and they were already amazing to begin with.
    I'll probably buy at least 2 copies of this issue.

I don't think Taylor really believes that the art is the main draw of this series. He always says that the artists he works with are amazing and that he feels bad adding text that hides their work.
    My brother says that he wishes that he wouldn't either
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

Well, the actor is good looking...

Extraordinary Member

He is such a good friend

He is such a good friend

I wonder if this is one of the last times Garth appeared before his death in Blackest Night...