Page 195 of 270 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I guess his long term plan is to have guys like bald kid and Respawn as Damian's villains so they need to look "legit". But its not like many people care that one of them killed Raptor and those that do care are probably guys like us who didn't find that cool at all.

Oh yeah, I was thinking about dropping the book entirely when he did the whole "killing is ok if there are no consequences" bit.
    It’s like when they fight zombies

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Oh yeah, I was thinking about dropping the book entirely when he did the whole "killing is ok if there are no consequences" bit.
    I mean, if he's willing to address and develop on the emotional fallout of that in future arcs, I think I can buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Dc is finally building its world of intelligence agencies. Back whenGrayson ended, their could be no future for the genre in DC becuase DC lacked S.h.I.e.l.d
    Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, if he's willing to address and develop on the emotional fallout of that in future arcs, I think I can buy it.

Argus?
    If they had actually bothered to put out an ARGUS book that could give us a consistent chain of command maybe that would’ve stuck.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If they had actually bothered to put out an ARGUS book that could give us a consistent chain of command maybe that would’ve stuck.
    Was that not what Team Seven was? Not that I read it or even think anyone remembers that book .

I'm curious do you guys think if Dick were to leave the Batfam things would be different? Because many times both characters and fans consider Dick the heart of the Batfam. Not only that but Bruce is more willing to listen to him than any other Batfam other than Alfred. What would happen without Dick?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Argus?
    when was the last time Argus did somthing

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    when was the last time Argus did somthing
    Arrest some people ?

I still would’ve loved a Nightwing: Agent of Argus book where Dick operates out of Bludhaven but also goes globe trotting that would’ve been a great way to flesh out Argus and given Dick a whole corner of the DCU Bruce can’t steal from him.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I still would’ve loved a Nightwing: Agent of Argus book where Dick operates out of Bludhaven but also goes globe trotting that would’ve been a great way to flesh out Argus and given Dick a whole corner of the DCU Bruce can’t steal from him.
    i can see this being his future 30 years from now

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious do you guys think if Dick were to leave the Batfam things would be different? Because many times both characters and fans consider Dick the heart of the Batfam. Not only that but Bruce is more willing to listen to him than any other Batfam other than Alfred. What would happen without Dick?
    They will likely be fine. There will be drama, but they would overcome it.

Writers would find a way for characters to adapt to the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

Didn't we already see this with dick post forever evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Someone from Checkmate compared this Daemon Rose, Lois Lane little brother, to Nightwing saying that this new dude is pretty good.
    Yeap that's an agent 37 clone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

He just did that with the ric saga

I kind of keep thinking about something.I know Bruce does love all his kids but a lot of the reason why he even got a new robin was due to Dick.So in a way does he have a favoritism over Dick?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I kind of keep thinking about something.I know Bruce does love all his kids but a lot of the reason why he even got a new robin was due to Dick.So in a way does he have a favoritism over Dick?
    Doubt any parent admits to having favourite but the bond between Dick and Bruce is far stronger than the rest.

Understandable when you consider what they've been through and how long they've been in each other's lives.