Page 20 of 270 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post

The chemistry between Dick Grayson's Batman and Damian Wayne's Robin was perfect. Miss that tandem. I LOVE Batman and Robin #1-16 by Grant Morrison.
    The first of two times I enjoyed reading Damian.

So, i'm reading All-New Wolverine by Tom Taylor while i wait for March. I don't read Marvel, the only character i really like from the publisher is Ben Reilly, and i particularly dislike Logan, but man... This book is really good! Laura is growing on me really fast, i can safely say that she is the second Marvel character that i like.

I read up to issue 16 in the weekend. I'm really enjoying.
    Laura is always badass, but is shown other sides of her too. Gabby have some of the same weirdness of a child soldier that Damian has, but she is really cute and fun. Their relationship is sometimes kinda like Dick and Bruce back in the day. They have a pet Wolverine, looks like Taylor will repeat this trope with Dick's dog, but if the dog is anything like Jonathan is going to be great.

In one of the issues Logan said Laura was the only thing he did it right, reminded me of some speechs Bruce had about Dick.
    The only critisim i have until now is that the art keep changing and the three artists the came after David lopez are not in his level (except for Marcio Takara) and he only did the first arc. Hopefully Bruno Redondo is the only artist for the Nightwing book, or at least for the majority of issues.

Can't wait for Nightwing #78.
    Last edited by Drako; 01-26-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    The first of two times I enjoyed reading Damian.
    Thank you. The other?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    So, i'm reading All-New Wolverine by Tom Taylor while i wait for March. I don't read Marvel, the only character i really like from the publisher is Ben Reilly, and i particularly dislike Logan, but man... This book is really good! Laura is growing on me really fast, i can safely say that she is the second Marvel character that i like.

I ready up to issue 16 in the weekend. I'm really enjoying.
    Laura is always badass, but is shown other sides of her too. Gabby have some of the same weirdness of a child soldier that Damian has, but she is really cute and fun. Their relationship is sometimes kinda like Dick and Bruce back in the day. They have a pet Wolverine, looks like Taylor will repeat this trope with Dick's dog, but if the dog is anything like Jonathan is going to be great.

In one of the issues Logan said Laura was the only thing he did it right, reminded me of some speechs Bruce had about Dick.
    The only critisim i have until now is that the art keep changing and the three artists the came after David lopez are not in his level (except for Marcio Takara) and he only did the first arc. Hopefully Bruno Redondo is the only artist for the Nightwing book, or at least for the majority of issues.

Read Batman Annual #3 and Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man #14 both by Tom Taylor. Brilliant.

I ready up to issue 16 in the weekend. I'm really enjoying.

The only feel good Wolverine run in existence...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Read Batman Annual #3 and Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man #14 both by Tom Taylor. Brilliant.
    I'll take a look!

When Daken calls Gabby Honey Badger for the first time is one of my favorite scenes.

Astonishing Member

I'll take a look!
    Cheers. Hope you like as I do.

Extraordinary Member

Lady Vic will be appearing on Titans season 3
    The Nightwing rouges are making moves this year

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Lady Vic will be appearing on Titans season 3
    The Nightwing rouges are making moves this year
    Between Lady Vic, The Scarecrow, Barbara and Bruce drama, and Jason's standar melodrama, I wonder where are they going to find time for the Titans in the Titans.

I'm curious Dick generally went to Public School yea?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious Dick generally went to Public School yea?
    Sometimes
    School of the bat means making straight As

Sometimes he’s was shown going to private school

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Between Lady Vic, The Scarecrow, Barbara and Bruce drama, and Jason's standar melodrama, I wonder where are they going to find time for the Titans in the Titans.
    May as well just call it Nightwing with his supporting castThe Titans.

Like YJ, I wonder if this was originally meant to be a Nightwing show before they decided they might as well introduce the Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Like YJ, I wonder if this was originally meant to be a Nightwing show before they decided they might as well introduce the Titans.
    Actually kind of
    The show was originally called blackbirds and was gonna feature raven and Oracle along with Nightwing