Page 219 of 270 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4044
    Incredible Member

Nightwing #85 is so far the 3rd best seller of the week on Comixology, even ahead of Superman son of Kal el and Batman/Catwoman -
    https://www.comixology.com/comics-best-sellers

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Also do we know even if the movie will happen ? I know the director said it's not die but that's the same with the animated series Nightwing. Wouldn't there be more stuff on them, or I guess more stuff next year for them. I mean heck rumor has it he will finally get it own animated Nightwing movie. Maybe that's how the director will get his Nightwing movie. I mean with how many years it been. I think he said he is waiting for the greenlit. Hopefully next year
    Far as I know, the last we heard about any film was that the live action thing wasn't "totally" dead in the water. But that doesn't mean anything, plenty of films float in development limbo for years, even decades, before the people behind them finally give up.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, for either the live action or animated. Odds are we'll continue to see Dick in ensembles like Young Justice or Titans (where he's a main draw) or in a supporting role to Batman.

As always, never say never. We are well past the point where conventional wisdom dictates a film/show has to be about a ultra famous character like Batman or Superman. Dick is a consistent, strong seller with decades of larger media appearances under his belt and a loyal fanbase spread across social media. But just because it *could* happen doesn't mean it *will* and given how WB has handled most of their films, I wouldn't get too excited anyway because they'd probably screw it up.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Apparently AT&T has been really skimpy with the budget for MAX content. Perhaps once Discovery takes over they will green light more content because MAX needs loads of new shows to compete with Netflix and the links. Then we might see a Nightwing cartoon or what have you. But not before and not any time soon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Far as I know, the last we heard about any film was that the live action thing wasn't "totally" dead in the water. But that doesn't mean anything, plenty of films float in development limbo for years, even decades, before the people behind them finally give up.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, for either the live action or animated. Odds are we'll continue to see Dick in ensembles like Young Justice or Titans (where he's a main draw) or in a supporting role to Batman.

As always, never say never. We are well past the point where conventional wisdom dictates a film/show has to be about a ultra famous character like Batman or Superman. Dick is a consistent, strong seller with decades of larger media appearances under his belt and a loyal fanbase spread across social media. But just because it *could* happen doesn't mean it *will* and given how WB has handled most of their films, I wouldn't get too excited anyway because they'd probably screw it up.
    YJ might be endanger again. With Titans true. I hope we get a strong film than. How likely do you guys think Nightwing comics will be cancalled?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-24-2021 at 01:03 PM.

YJ might be endanger again. With Titans true. I hope we get a strong film than. How likely do you guys think Nightwing comics will be cancalled?
    Unlikely the comics will be cancelled. Not only is it a strong seller it's also doing double duty as a home for some homeless bats. The new Tec until the Tec 12 issue batfam story starts.

Extraordinary Member

YJ might be endanger again. With Titans true. I hope we get a strong film than. How likely do you guys think Nightwing comics will be cancelled?
    Guy at the top just said its best seller the book is is doing phenomenal, especially compared to the rest of DC lineup. As along it continues to perform critically and commercially and still has it A list talent team, who are committed to the book, there is no reason to cancel or to change Nightwing's current trajectory in the comics

Then again bat comics have survived off of less, i remember not to long ago redhood and catwoman would be scrapping the bottom of most lists sales wise and they never received shook up or interference

Screenshot 2021-10-25 100840.jpg

Incredible Member

There has not even been any Nightwing in this season of Young Justice. Seriously, how long are they going to keep it centered on Mars. Not enjoying season at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    There has not even been any Nightwing in this season of Young Justice. Seriously, how long are they going to keep it centered on Mars. Not enjoying season at all.
    Seems like each of the OG!Team is going to get their own mini-arc this season.

Extraordinary Member

We will get story arc on each of our main characters taking lead, however since they 3 episode each I’m gonna have to binge it

Incredible Member

I love Nightwing. He is one of my favorite DC characters but Young Justice is an ensemble show. This isn't the Batman show. They will focus on (mainly) the original cast from season 1, Nightwing included. Not every episode will feature him. Besides, Batman along with his supporting cast and villains are the only thing that WB and DC generally invest in or have interest only. Let other characters shine.
    Last edited by Veni; 10-25-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    I love Nightwing. He is one of my favorite DC characters but Young Justice is an ensemble show. This isn't the Batman show. They will focus on (mainly) the original cast from season 1, Nightwing included. Not every episode will feature him. Besides, Batman along with his supporting cast and villains are the only thing that WB and DC generally invest in or have interest only.
    Yea and I would not mind them focusing on other characters if their story was interesting. Unfortunately, the Mars story is almost unwatchable and boring to me. Wish they were jumping back and forth so I would at least have something to enjoy per episode. Or like season 1, focus on the core team together. But hey, maybe I am in the minority and the Mars storyline is popular.

Extraordinary Member

Yea and I would not mind them focusing on other characters if their story was interesting. Unfortunately, the Mars story is almost unwatchable and boring to me. Wish they were jumping back and forth so I would at least have something to enjoy per episode. Or like season 1, focus on the core team together. But hey, maybe I am in the minority and the Mars storyline is popular.
    I’m sure your not,
    Magical/alien racism never hits well especially after what we have been seeing in real life over the last few years
    We’re surrounded by characters we don’t know or relate too

I think it over
    Next episode should star a Zatanna arc

Incredible Member

The one thing that Young Justice is amazing at, unlike most shows, is that it focuses more on character development which I love.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Many love the Mars storyline including me. The one thing that Young Justice is amazing at, unlike most shows, is that it focuses more on character development which I love.
    Well more power to you, glad your enjoying it.

I prefer the more grounded earth storylines and honestly Conner and Miss Martian are my least favorite team members so I was bound to dislike it from the beginning. Upside for me is I love all the other team members so I should be in for an improvement soon.