Page 224 of 270 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Nightwing sold really well this month and is ranked in place #26 on icv2 best-selling list -
    https://icv2.com/articles/markets/vi...s-october-2021

It's possible a lot of Babs fans bought this issue for the Batgirl content. Anyway, haters that called to boycott Nightwing don't really influence sales.
    It seems like other Gotham books like UL, Catwoman or Harley didn't make it to the top 50 list even though they are tie-ins. I am Batman barely made it to the list by issue #2, and is ranked in place 50.
    We have a solid team and direction

Astonishing Member

Nightwing sold really well this month and is ranked in place #26 on icv2 best-selling list -

It's possible a lot of Babs fans bought this issue for the Batgirl content. Anyway, haters that called to boycott Nightwing don't really influence sales.
    It seems like other Gotham books like UL, Catwoman or Harley didn't make it to the top 50 list even though they are tie-ins. I am Batman barely made it to the list by issue #2, and is ranked in place 50.
    God that top 50 is depressing. Just Batman, Spiderman, and X-Men for the most part; the absolute state of the market right now.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

This doesn't seem right. Robin isn't on here yet it has better numbers than most of the dc comics on here like SOK and Strange Adventures.

It's usually 2 spots down from Nightwing in the other charts

That chart is out way too soon. Are any fourth week (October 26) comics on there?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This doesn't seem right. Robin isn't on here yet it has better numbers than most of the dc comics on here like SOK and Strange Adventures.

It's usually 2 spots down from Nightwing in the other charts
    In August Robin was close to Nightwing on comichorn, but it was also the issue with all the previous Robins.

Anyway, the lists are a bit different- I don't think Robin was on icv2 best selling list for a while now.

The list does include the 4th week of the month- both Task force z and DC vs vampires are there.

Incredible Member

Nightwing is going to have a 22 pages story by writer Tini Howard in Urban Legends 10 -
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2021/1...ring-tim-drake

Extraordinary Member

Nightwing is going to have a 22 pages story by writer Tini Howard in Urban Legends 10 -
    That cover with him and the other batgirls makes sense

Astonishing Member

Tim's story apparently sees him helping "Batman and Nightwing" in the Fear State aftermath, so presumably Dick has a small role in that story too.

Good end of the year for Dick - Robin and Batman next week, then Titans United, the regular Nightwing issue, an Annual, and guest star status in the Tec annual this month alone!
    Last edited by Claude; 11-03-2021 at 11:57 AM.

That's good but I want him to have a black label. It seems that's not going to happen.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh someone remembers Tusk. No one remembers he should have no tusks now though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Damian got the other one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He looks like discount Blockbuster.

Definately odd. You’d think that the fear state issues would see similar numbers. Normally cross overs start good and trend down, but it appears it’s starting down and trending up? I think it was definately influenced by the Batgirls fans. Because Nightwing leads up to the events that will happen in the Batgirls book. So if you want to know the backstory to Batgirls, you have to read Nightwing. It kinda fudges the numbers, but hey Nightwing got a little boost but the negative thing is that the boost might be artificial and give the wrong message.

I didn’t see many people boycotting the issue. On ICV2 Nightwing has been hovering around the 30-34k mark for a while since Taylor took over so I don’t think the boycott did much.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    Definately odd. You’d think that the fear state issues would see similar numbers. Normally cross overs start good and trend down, but it appears it’s starting down and trending up? I think it was definately influenced by the Batgirls fans. Because Nightwing leads up to the events that will happen in the Batgirls book. So if you want to know the backstory to Batgirls, you have to read Nightwing. It kinda fudges the numbers, but hey Nightwing got a little boost but the negative thing is that the boost might be artificial and give the wrong message.

I didn’t see many people boycotting the issue. On ICV2 Nightwing has been hovering around the 30-34k mark for a while since Taylor took over so I don’t think the boycott did much.
    What boycotts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    What boycotts?
    I think he's talking about the Oracle fans boycotting because babs is batgirl in this event.