Page 227 of 270 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

FDiAb6YVUAgxfYx.jpg
    Taylor's script layout

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is that supposed to be Dick and Jason?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that supposed to be Dick and Jason?
    from the upcoming annual

Robin and Batman was fantastic, nothing momentous happened, it's just setting the groundwork but it was really, really well executed. I haven't been this excited for the next issue of a comic since Grayson

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Robin and Batman was fantastic, nothing momentous happened, it's just setting the groundwork but it was really, really well executed. I haven't been this excited for the next issue of a comic since Grayson
    I agree.

We actually had 3 different books with Dick today - Robin & Batman, Robins, and Titans united (there were actually 4 if we include FS Gotham, and he also had a cameo in UL), but Robin & Batman was by far the best.
    The first issue was great.

Yeah, it was about as good as you could expect from this creative team. The panel where Batman appears first time was amazing, could have easily been a full page shot for me.

Extraordinary Member

his pre uniform reminded me of zero year
    Attached Images Attached Images

by Dexter Soy.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    by Dexter Soy.

Those red eyes...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Those proportion

By the way the coloring for the single continuous image for a single issue of Nightwing #87 is done

Also, in Titans United, Lady Vic is now referred to having Kiera Knightley accent instead of Jane Seymour. Makes sense. More recent and known. I've heard of Jane Seymour but never watched anything about her and even if I did, I would've forgotten about it since I was a wee baby in the 90s. The current gen was barely even a thought.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-10-2021 at 06:03 AM.

Astonishing Member

Robin And Batman was excellent - I'd love Lemire and Nguyen to do a sequel or two, but otherwise this feels like the first Black Label book that could actually be the kind of "evergreen" story they were promoted as.

(I actually quite liked Three Jokers by the end, but everyone stopped caring about it almost instantly.)

Robins 2 was more fun than Robins 1 - but if I was picking it up for any of the other characters, I might feel shortchanged. Dick so far is coming off much better than the others.

Robin and Batman was great, Croc having ties to Dick’s old life at the circus is a fun way of tying the two together. Curious to see where that relationship is going to go.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Robin and Batman was great, Croc having ties to Dick’s old life at the circus is a fun way of tying the two together. Curious to see where that relationship is going to go.
    Now that I think about it, I remember Croc being in Nightwing: Year One and...not Robin: Year One? I feel like he's had some kind of thing with Robins like Two-Face.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, I remember Croc being in Nightwing: Year One and...not Robin: Year One? I feel like he's had some kind of thing with Robins like Two-Face.
    The funny thing is, Croc had to do with the circus... but regarding pre-crisis Jason's parents. He was blackmailing their circus, and killed them when they tried to stop him by following his criminal moves (croc was just a man with some condition back then).

I find it kind of ironic, to be honest.