Page 257 of 270 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4044

Awesome cover, by the way!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm glad to see Dick and Wally together again, and it would probably be a good chance to spotlight his relationship with the other Titans (although I feel kind of awkward if Kori shows up), though not sure how I feel about the "bodyguard" premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad to see Dick and Wally together again, and it would probably be a good chance to spotlight his relationship with the other Titans (although I feel kind of awkward if Kori shows up), though not sure how I feel about the "bodyguard" premise.
    Dick Grayson needs a bodyguard, not Nightwing.
    If he starts to defend himself as Dick Grayson, people would be suspicious.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

She told us the readers and Wally to not feel awkward. Their adults, friends and colleagues.

But 2022 looks good
    Solo Title
    Leading his own team
    Mentoring the youth
    Staying in touch with his family

He is covering all fronts.
    I just need Animated, and Live action to pick it up.

Incredible Member

Man as much as I love Wally I am not excited for the timing of this arc. I thought the pace of the first 6 issues was pretty good and understood the Fear State Crossover but at this point crossovers are getting to be a bit much. We got one solo arc then a 3 issue crossover followed up by 2 solo issues, a 2 issue Superman crossover and then a 2 issue crossover. So best case we do not get another solo arc that progresses the main arc until May.

Astonishing Member

Plus.... It's Batman and Robin!

(Solicits for the main title don't mention Dick but then, IIRC, the ones for Yang's run didn't either.)

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Man as much as I love Wally I am not excited for the timing of this arc. I thought the pace of the first 6 issues was pretty good and understood the Fear State Crossover but at this point crossovers are getting to be a bit much. We got one solo arc then a 3 issue crossover followed up by 2 solo issues, a 2 issue Superman crossover and then a 2 issue crossover. So best case we do not get another solo arc that progresses the main arc until May.
    The Flash crossover, at least, seems to be tied into the ongoing story - being a response to Dick's new status quo, and the methods he has to take to protect himself.

And the Superman crossover is two issues - but only one of those is a Nightwing issue! And it seems unlikely, but we don't know that doesn't further the Bludhaven plot.....
    Last edited by Claude; 12-17-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Dick is the one with connections to Superman, so it makes sense to be him.
    Last edited by Drako; 12-17-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Dick is the one with connections to Superman, so i makes sense to be him.
    Oh, sorry! Yeah, obviously the Robin is Dick - I meant more that the solicits don't mention Robin's involvement in the plot, so it might only be a very small appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She told us the readers and Wally to not feel awkward. Their adults, friends and colleagues.

But 2022 looks good
    Solo Title
    Leading his own team
    Mentoring the youth
    Staying in touch with his family

He is covering all fronts.
    I just need Animated, and Live action to pick it up.
    I mean this isn’t exactly new direction for Dick. He normally does this. 2022 will be interesting for sure!

Yeah I feel like this is a missed opportunity to introduce a more upper level villain that Dick would need help from a meta for! I feel the entire run is just missed opportunity all around. For someone who has the most creative freedom out of all Nightwing writers, he sure isn’t using any of it to make Dick stand out and actually have some direction and badass moments. Instead, we get Wally acting as a bodyguard for Dick as he is targeted for being a good natured person. And this is after a Superman and Nightwing team up!

Dick Grayson needs a bodyguard, not Nightwing.
    If he starts to defend himself as Dick Grayson, people would be suspicious.
    Wouldn't it be kind of weird for a bunch of Superheroes to protect this one guy? I guess the Titans have done it before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Sounds awkward. Poor Kori...
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Plus.... It's Batman and Robin!

(Solicits for the main title don't mention Dick but then, IIRC, the ones for Yang's run didn't either.)
    Looking good!

Some people really look for excuses to complain, huh? This thread is something else.

Some people really look for excuses to complain, huh? This thread is something else.
    I mean, just my personal opinion...I don't try to be a downer...

I mean, just my personal opinion...I don't try to be a downer...
    I wasn't talking about you. But it's ok, people can dislike whatever they want.

Incredible Member

I wasn't talking about you. But it's ok, people can dislike whatever they want.
    Lol yes. This thread blows my mind sometimes. Even my complaint about a Wally focused arc is more about wishing I had more solo issues because I am liking the run and would prefer to space the crossovers out. But still excited to see the book. However I am genuinely convinced that others would be unhappy with the run no matter what.