Page 3 of 270 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

If I'm uploading my own images, I usually upload them in an image hosting site like Imgur, then plug the image url in and it displays at much higher resolution.

Personally I think that would be a cool halfway between Nightwing and Batman Beyond for something like Future State, but its a but tech-y for it to be his standard costume for me.

Dick Grayson (Dragonslayer) vs The Dragons of the Dark Multiverse [Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Metal]

I'm not a huge Dick fan but he was one of the coolest parts of this story; easily had the best weapon.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    If I'm uploading my own images, I usually upload them in an image hosting site like Imgur, then plug the image url in and it displays at much higher resolution.

Personally I think that would be a cool halfway between Nightwing and Batman Beyond for something like Future State, but its a but tech-y for it to be his standard costume for me.
    I post my own art so rarely imgur isn't worth it, but I appreciate the tip. I'll keep it in mind if I decide to start showing off my work more.

And yeah, my design is a little more tech-y than normal. It's actually part of a specific pitch that saw Dick going up against more advanced and powerful threats, necessitating a upgrade in his costume.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Dick Grayson (Dragonslayer) vs The Dragons of the Dark Multiverse [Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Metal]

I'm not a huge Dick fan but he was one of the coolest parts of this story; easily had the best weapon.
    I'd be kind of amazed if Scott Snyder didn't write this himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And yeah, my design is a little more tech-y than normal. It's actually part of a specific pitch that saw Dick going up against more advanced and powerful threats, necessitating a upgrade in his costume.
    That specific pitch is still the greatest Nightwing status quo that will never see the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    That specific pitch is still the greatest Nightwing status quo that will never see the light of day.
    Damn straight. But of course it's the greatest status quo that'll never see the light of day; we wrote it!

In all seriousness though, I am damned proud of that pitch. It's by far the most expansive and detailed status quo Dick has ever had (not to brag), with more range and narrative options than the books have ever dared try. I'm confident (legit *confident*) that if our pitch ever saw print (and if we were good writers) we could hit Top 25 ranking.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be kind of amazed if Scott Snyder didn't write this himself...
    according to Lanzing, the Parall-axe (and the inclusion of Dick as Drayonslayer) were his idea. it seems like Snyder took a similar approach to this as he did with Batman and The Signal, where they used his name as a story credit for clout, helping with plotting, and consulting but the other writers did the actual writing.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Damn straight. But of course it's the greatest status quo that'll never see the light of day; we wrote it!

In all seriousness though, I am damned proud of that pitch. It's by far the most expansive and detailed status quo Dick has ever had (not to brag), with more range and narrative options than the books have ever dared try. I'm confident (legit *confident*) that if our pitch ever saw print (and if we were good writers) we could hit Top 25 ranking.
    What pitch is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What pitch is this?
    Something me and dropkick knocked out last year. Built a whole pitch and franchise bible for Dick, plotted out years' worth of storylines, arcs and trades, wrote a draft for a first issue. It was good fun. I hate pretty much everything I create but this pitch is something I think was pretty fantastic.

~ Black Panther.

Way back when a couple of us came up with a pitch for neon lit, Vegas like Bludhaven. So you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Way back when a couple of us came up with a pitch for neon lit, Vegas like Bludhaven. So you never know.
    Yea and that maybe Bludhaven could also be a upcoming entertainment industry for tv and movies.

On another note. Batman the animated sequel is having another sequel I hope we get more Nightwing. Also Bruce Timm shouldn't be by himself. I don't want Bruce and Dick situation with Babs.

any suggestions for the Puppy's name?

Dick, Damian and Bruce being the last ones standing against the army of the Robin King.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    any suggestions for the Puppy's name?
    Tripod

Pupwing

Nightpup

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tripod

Pupwing

Nightpup
    I second Nightpup!