Page 3 of 245 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3663
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member Pohzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    tOSU
    Posts
    2,999

    Default

    If I'm uploading my own images, I usually upload them in an image hosting site like Imgur, then plug the image url in and it displays at much higher resolution.

    Personally I think that would be a cool halfway between Nightwing and Batman Beyond for something like Future State, but its a but tech-y for it to be his standard costume for me.

  2. #32
    duke's casettetape lemonpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn's WiFi
    Posts
    5,025

    Default

    Dick Grayson (Dragonslayer) vs The Dragons of the Dark Multiverse [Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Metal]



    I'm not a huge Dick fan but he was one of the coolest parts of this story; easily had the best weapon.
    SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist! his fandom wikia
    I support militant Professor X
    • Manga: One Piece, My Hero, Mashle, Solo Leveling, Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Black Clover
    • DC: Black Manta, Static, Icon & Rocket, Hardware, Gotham: Urban Legends, Mr Miracle: Source of Freedom
    • Marvel: Immortal Hulk, X-books
    • Anticipated titles: Naomi s2, I Am Batman, Aquaman: Becoming
    "power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

  3. #33
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    If I'm uploading my own images, I usually upload them in an image hosting site like Imgur, then plug the image url in and it displays at much higher resolution.

    Personally I think that would be a cool halfway between Nightwing and Batman Beyond for something like Future State, but its a but tech-y for it to be his standard costume for me.
    I post my own art so rarely imgur isn't worth it, but I appreciate the tip. I'll keep it in mind if I decide to start showing off my work more.

    And yeah, my design is a little more tech-y than normal. It's actually part of a specific pitch that saw Dick going up against more advanced and powerful threats, necessitating a upgrade in his costume.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

  4. #34
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Dick Grayson (Dragonslayer) vs The Dragons of the Dark Multiverse [Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Metal]



    I'm not a huge Dick fan but he was one of the coolest parts of this story; easily had the best weapon.
    I'd be kind of amazed if Scott Snyder didn't write this himself...

  5. #35
    Mighty Member dropkickjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And yeah, my design is a little more tech-y than normal. It's actually part of a specific pitch that saw Dick going up against more advanced and powerful threats, necessitating a upgrade in his costume.
    That specific pitch is still the greatest Nightwing status quo that will never see the light of day.

  6. #36
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    That specific pitch is still the greatest Nightwing status quo that will never see the light of day.
    Damn straight. But of course it's the greatest status quo that'll never see the light of day; we wrote it!

    In all seriousness though, I am damned proud of that pitch. It's by far the most expansive and detailed status quo Dick has ever had (not to brag), with more range and narrative options than the books have ever dared try. I'm confident (legit *confident*) that if our pitch ever saw print (and if we were good writers) we could hit Top 25 ranking.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

  7. #37
    duke's casettetape lemonpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn's WiFi
    Posts
    5,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be kind of amazed if Scott Snyder didn't write this himself...
    according to Lanzing, the Parall-axe (and the inclusion of Dick as Drayonslayer) were his idea. it seems like Snyder took a similar approach to this as he did with Batman and The Signal, where they used his name as a story credit for clout, helping with plotting, and consulting but the other writers did the actual writing.
    SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist! his fandom wikia
    I support militant Professor X
    • Manga: One Piece, My Hero, Mashle, Solo Leveling, Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Black Clover
    • DC: Black Manta, Static, Icon & Rocket, Hardware, Gotham: Urban Legends, Mr Miracle: Source of Freedom
    • Marvel: Immortal Hulk, X-books
    • Anticipated titles: Naomi s2, I Am Batman, Aquaman: Becoming
    "power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Damn straight. But of course it's the greatest status quo that'll never see the light of day; we wrote it!

    In all seriousness though, I am damned proud of that pitch. It's by far the most expansive and detailed status quo Dick has ever had (not to brag), with more range and narrative options than the books have ever dared try. I'm confident (legit *confident*) that if our pitch ever saw print (and if we were good writers) we could hit Top 25 ranking.
    What pitch is this?

  9. #39
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What pitch is this?
    Something me and dropkick knocked out last year. Built a whole pitch and franchise bible for Dick, plotted out years' worth of storylines, arcs and trades, wrote a draft for a first issue. It was good fun. I hate pretty much everything I create but this pitch is something I think was pretty fantastic.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

    ~ Black Panther.

  10. #40
    ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ Godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    10,841

    Default

    Way back when a couple of us came up with a pitch for neon lit, Vegas like Bludhaven. So you never know.

  11. #41
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Way back when a couple of us came up with a pitch for neon lit, Vegas like Bludhaven. So you never know.
    Yea and that maybe Bludhaven could also be a upcoming entertainment industry for tv and movies.

    On another note. Batman the animated sequel is having another sequel I hope we get more Nightwing. Also Bruce Timm shouldn't be by himself. I don't want Bruce and Dick situation with Babs.

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    any suggestions for the Puppy's name?

  13. #43
    Astonishing Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BR
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Dick, Damian and Bruce being the last ones standing against the army of the Robin King.

  14. #44
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    any suggestions for the Puppy's name?
    Tripod

    Pupwing

    Nightpup

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tripod

    Pupwing

    Nightpup
    I second Nightpup!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •