Page 60 of 270 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I hope we see his titans belt hanging on a rack in his apartment as a slight nod too the two stories sharing the same space

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Brun-do's originals are on sale in http://www.comiconart.com/artistgall...14&order=title

Though the ones with the puppy are already sold out ^^

This one's currently On Hold

Nightwing on the next Batman: Black & White.

What you guys think of him implementing for real this underarm glide wings like in the cartoon?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I love the glider wings. I also think a modified hang glider would work really well for him.

Nightwing #78, the first issue from new creative team @TomTaylorMade and @Bruno_Redondo_F, is heading back to press for a second printing in stores April 27!

https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...89036945485828

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

We already have the preview for 79:

https://www.gamesradar.com/nightwing...-look-preview/

Astonishing Member

You know, I liked Titans Academy - I really did. Felt like a lot packed in there, a nice compliment to the more decompressed Taylor first issue. More Dick in it - both as part of the lore and 'on panel' - than I was expecting.

If we're lucky, we could have two good series running together!

Nice! I kind of expected it would get a second printing. Gonna be interesting to see how much it actually sold.

Didn't expect a preview to come with it so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

What you guys think of him implementing for real this underarm glide wings like in the cartoon?
    That's a cool idea. I just wonder if Campbell will incorporate it into the suit's design over all or if it will just appear out of nothing.

Extraordinary Member

Nightwing #78, the first issue from new creative team @TomTaylorMade and @Bruno_Redondo_F, is heading back to press for a second printing in stores April 27!

That’s good stuff

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Would it hurt someone not to use the firing origin?

Oh and someone on Twitter pointed out that I didn't see earlier, those buildings make a Nightwing logo in the sky
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-26-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Ugh, they used the firing origin again? I hate that Nightwing Year One makes writers keep using it when the book isn't that good. It just sucks they always default to it.

Love the underarm wings from TAS. My idle costume would utilize that long with a utility belt.

We already have the preview for 79:

https://www.gamesradar.com/nightwing...-look-preview/

Emotionally I have to wonder about the implications of Dick seguing from his parents to Bruce as his father.

I'm surprised they used the red Nightwing suit instead of the Grayson suit, but I guess they wanted to keep the Nightwing theme going.

So...is Babs going to suit as Batgirl to grab a bite to eat or are they going to go as civilians?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Ugh, they used the firing origin again? I hate that Nightwing Year One makes writers keep using it when the book isn't that good. It just sucks they always default to it.
    Yeah, he handed Robin to Jason and became Nightwing when he was 19, he wasn't fired at 18. I don't understand how a later retcon can still be canon when they've said everything happened - which means whatever the 2005 origin was retconning has been unretconned, which should've invalidated it.

The same page has another screw-up - it shows a New Teen Titans roster that never existed (Speedy wasn't on that team and Kid Flash left when Dick was still Robin).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The firing is more dramatic.