Page 80 of 270 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4044

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bleeding Cool spoiled Titans Academy #2 and revealed the current status of Dick's romantic relationship

I mean you pretty much know what it is by the title so I'm not marking it.

Dick is dating Starfire and tried to convince her that partnering with Babs in Bludhaven is just work. She doesn't believe it.
    Urgh. What the heck are they doing? Can't they just let poor Dick be single? Or just put him into a poly relationship already.

Bleeding Cool spoiled Titans Academy #2 and revealed the current status of Dick's romantic relationship

I mean you pretty much know what it is by the title so I'm not marking it.

Dick is dating Starfire and tried to convince her that partnering with Babs in Bludhaven is just work. She doesn't believe it.
    Wow. Can't believe they gave Kory a win.

I foresee this ending well...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

A win how, not only is Dick being made to be a dog but since Kory knows about barbra she is culpable as well.
    20 years and this is the most she can have. Im not worried, because i know he will choose one and it wont be starfire, were gonna continue to see it be dick in babs in several bat books making TA look like it doesnt matter

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    A win how, not only is Dick being made to be a dog but since Kory knows about barbra she is culpable as well.
    He's not dating Babs

Yet

It's really the 90´s all over again. Wonderful!

20 years and this is the most she can have. Im not worried, because i know he will choose one and it wont be starfire, were gonna continue to see it be dick in babs in several bat books making TA look like it doesnt matter
    Guilty of what?

If you like Nightwing in any form you should be worried, two years with Ric and now a love triangle is the most we can have. Nothing is happening for Nightwing on his own book, nothing is happening for him (or anybody elese really) in Teen Titans.

How is thow is that he is still stuck on the love triangle of hell, and you think chosing Babs (or Kori) is a good thing? For either of them?! A relationship with Barbara was the worse thing that happened to Dick,he is never going to be alowed to be more that Bat-little because only what happens on the bat books matter, so damn limited.

He's not dating Babs

Yet
    Doesn’t seem he’s necessarily dating Starfire either.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Doesn’t seem he’s necessarily dating Starfire either.
    weren't they planning a date at the end of the first issue? I'd say they are definitly more a couple than him and babs are right now.

Either way, I doubt Taylor will refrence any of this. He's probably going to do a slow burn romance with Barbra. I imagine the stuff with Dick and Kory will resolve itself in titans academy.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    weren't they planning a date at the end of the first issue? I'd say they are definitly more a couple than him and babs are right now.

Either way, I doubt Taylor will refrence any of this. He's probably going to do a slow burn romance with Barbra. I imagine the stuff with Dick and Kory will resolve itself in titans academy.
    That "date" though doesn't seem to be more then a casual bang.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Is this a win? Or is this a longform way of saying "he picks Barbara in the end?!"

The shipping war will never end. I promise you that. We'll be listening to our grandkids whining about the other side well into our twilight years.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post

Happy birth dick, its so great to be working with you
    now let me give you your present.............
    so you will be checking in on bludhaven...... with babs

why do they do this to her, why

Extraordinary Member

basicly bringing her back to her Outlaws sexpot thing
    i thought we were done with that

So he and Babs got “married” at the end of Death Metal and then they have him dating Starfire?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

All we have a few panels so far of the issue, those could be taken out of context. Though I do doubt a book with that many cast members has time for a date scene..

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    So he and Babs got “married” at the end of Death Metal and then they have him dating Starfire?
    They were "married" just for that time until the final battle. It was even said in the book.

Also, he is not dating Babs in the Nightwing book, at least not yet.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Is this a win? Or is this a longform way of saying "he picks Barbara in the end?!"

The shipping war will never end. I promise you that. We'll be listening to our grandkids whining about the other side well into our twilight years.
    At least it's something instead of pretending Kory was never important to Dick.
    basicly bringing her back to her Outlaws sexpot thing
    i thought we were done with that
    Dressing herself after a night together with Dick doesn't make her a sexpot because it doesn't seem like a casual fling otherwise she wouldn't be concerned about Barbara and Dick wouldn't feel the need to clarify that there's nothing going on there.