Page 82 of 270 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4044
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Well I'll just say that of the 2 I'm going with the one that doesn't tie dick down to batman.
    Batman does that himself, where as Oracle does contract work for the Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't really understand why everyone is upset. This has been the same status quo since like 2006. Dick and Barbara just dance around each other without committing with the constant "will they/won't they" drama mixed in, and then Dick occasionally hooks up with Starfire. Nothing has changed. Dick and Starfire haven't interacted much given this is the first time they have been in the same book since before the New 52. She was off running around with Jason and hooking up with Roy in Outlaws, had her solo for a bit, then was stuck on Damian's Teen Titans, and then was out in space for all of Rebirth when Dick was put on a team book in Titans for the first time since the New 52, but despite that they still had occasionally hooked up while Dick and Babs were dancing around each other like always. Nothing's changed.

The thing that bothered me was the Titans book bringing up Bludhaven. Why is it only Dick that gets that kind of treatment? When Bruce is in the JL he doesn't have an Alfred or someone contact him about Gotham to remind him about it. Same with a Superman and Metropolis. It just feels like they are using Bludhaven as this excuse to not have Dick be able to do things because he has commitments to Bludhaven, but this doesn't get brought up with other heroes that have the same kind of commitments. Even when a Dick was in Gotham or somewhere it was always "I have to go check on Bludhaven" whenever they wanted to write him out of something, which was annoying.
    That's what bothers me, the stagnation. I don't get why anyone would want this to keep going, much less dedicate a book to repetition.
    You would think that creative people would be more ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Really? What a waste of moneyof money when Cyborg exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Holy reach Batman! LOL Barbara is as bat centric as it gets I mean come on.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 04-26-2021 at 09:42 PM.

The thing that bothered me was the Titans book bringing up Bludhaven. Why is it only Dick that gets that kind of treatment? When Bruce is in the JL he doesn't have an Alfred or someone contact him about Gotham to remind him about it. Same with a Superman and Metropolis. It just feels like they are using Bludhaven as this excuse to not have Dick be able to do things because he has commitments to Bludhaven, but this doesn't get brought up with other heroes that have the same kind of commitments. Even when a Dick was in Gotham or somewhere it was always "I have to go check on Bludhaven" whenever they wanted to write him out of something, which was annoying.
    That’s a good point.

Jamal Campbell's Black & White story just moved me to tears. What a nice stream of consciousness.

You hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Jamal Campbell's Black & White story just moved me to tears. What a nice stream of consciousness.
    Yeah, that was great. Incredible art too.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Yeah, that was great. Incredible art too.
    Yeah. Campbel's one one the best up and coming artists that DC has working for them right now. He killed it on Naomi, he is killing it on Far Sector and while I definitvely want him back on Naomi for the Season 2, I also want him to have a seminal work at DC, kind of like Kingdom Come has been for Alex Ross, you know ?

I just read Titans Academy yo Dick is such a **** boi.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I hate seeing Dick ruining the Nightwing name. He didn't even ask Van-Zee for permission to become Nightwing, he just took his identity and started being a player.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Tom King has the right idea of having KGB shot Nightwing in the head.

Me who liked Teen Titans Academy #2

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Me who liked Teen Titans Academy #2

I really liked it too !

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I really liked it too !
    Yeah, I loved it. Dick is a dog! Woof woof!

Why are we assuming Dick is a dog?

spoilers:
    Unless he's legitimately two-timing, sleeping with Kory and working professionally with Babs (so long as that sticks) doesn't make him a dog.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why are we assuming Dick is a dog?

spoilers:
    Unless he's legitimately two-timing, sleeping with Kory and working professionally with Babs (so long as that sticks) doesn't make him a dog.
    end of spoilers
    Aw, Frontier, I was just joking. Unless he cheats again, I think Dick is a very respectable guy. Starfire deserves better, though.