Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1540

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Yeah it does bring up like, why not have the new groups cross over anymore?

Also a friend of mine pointed out that if Jay and Jon don't work out he can hook up with Tim. Not sure how I feel about that pairing at all.
    Tim and Jon would be pretty random because they don't have a history of even being around each other. It doesn't help that Tim/Kon and Jon/Damien (as a future couple when they're grown or somehow at least both teenagers together) are popular relationships, Jon and Tim would feel too much like a consolation prize right now.
    If they did pair Jon and Tim I'd at least need them to organically build up their connection, let the fans want it before they get it, if that makes sense.
    It's totally understandable that people would start speculating about it. When it comes to established queer guys in their age range there are only so many to pick from. Bunker and Aqualad are the only other ones to come to mind.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Tim and Jon would be pretty random because they don't have a history of even being around each other. It doesn't help that Tim/Kon and Jon/Damien (as a future couple when they're grown or somehow at least both teenagers together) are popular relationships, Jon and Tim would feel too much like a consolation prize right now.
    If they did pair Jon and Tim I'd at least need them to organically build up their connection, let the fans want it before they get it, if that makes sense.
    It's totally understandable that people would start speculating about it. When it comes to established queer guys in their age range there are only so many to pick from. Bunker and Aqualad are the only other ones to come to mind.
    Why pair him up with Tim, I assume Damian will introduce Jon to Connor at some point
    It’ll make a nice reception story down the line

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why pair him up with Tim, I assume Damian will introduce Jon to Connor at some point
    Jon and Conner already met in Bendis's Superman.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nş8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying exactly. Connor is Superman's half clone and was adopted the Jonathon and Martha Kent, so he's sort of Jon's biological half brother and adopted uncle. So they can't date if that's what you mean.
    My only point with Jon and Tim as a potential couple, which isn't necessarily something I want, is just that the dating pool of known queer teen guys in DC is pretty small. It's natural people will speculate about pairing up the few they have.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying exactly. Connor is Superman's half clone and was adopted the Jonathon and Martha Kent, so he's sort of Jon's biological half brother and adopted uncle. So they can't date if that's what you mean.
    My only point with Jon and Tim as a potential couple, which isn't necessarily something I want, is just that the dating pool of known queer teen guys in DC is pretty small. It's natural people will speculate about pairing up the few they have.
    I mean connor hawke damian's current kung fu rival and son of green arrow

Not Kon el Konner Kent

the pool is growing,
    Jon Tim Conner Jackson Miguel, waiting on them to confirm Bart in YJ

I mean connor hawke damian's current kung fu rival and son of green arrow

Not Kon el Konner Kent

the pool is growing,
    Jon Tim Conner Jackson Miguel, waiting on them to confirm Bart in YJ
    I just misspelled Conner, obviously.
    Conner isn’t confirmed as queer but hope lives.
    Bart would be pretty believable as gay. I’ve heard someone say they read him as asexual and I could believe that. It’s not like he has a big romantic history it would contradict.

Astonishing Member

Bart would be pretty believable as gay. I’ve heard someone say they read him as asexual and I could believe that. It’s not like he has a big romantic history it would contradict.
    Asexuals could have a big romantic story. Asexual just means that they don't have the desire to have sex.

Aromantic are the ones who wouldn't have the big romantic story.

Extraordinary Member

Bart would be pretty believable as gay.
    They made him gay or bi in the YJ TV show, so I would not be surprised if the comics follow that.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Asexuals could have a big romantic story. Asexual just means that they don't have the desire to have sex.

Aromantic are the ones who wouldn't have the big romantic story.
    I meant he doesn’t have any romantic history to preclude him being gay. Which also would apply to him being aromantic.

I don't see Tim and Conner happening. I know there was a rumor of it, but I don't see it happening. I think exploring Tim being Bi with male!Steph will be it for now.

I think the most romantic history Bart has ever had is being either uninterested or oblivious to it.

Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    They made him gay or bi in the YJ TV show, so I would not be surprised if the comics follow that.
    Is it 100% confirmed? I think it's just speculated that Bart & El Dorado are dating in YJ.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Is it 100% confirmed? I think it's just speculated that Bart & El Dorado are dating in YJ.
    I don't think it was ever confirmed (I could be wrong) but I think Greg retweeted something about them being a couple.

If you look at episode 3x16 when Bart speed hugs everyone it looks like he kissed El Dorado on the cheeks before stopping and resting his arm on El Dorado also Static referred to himself as the "7th Wheel" when they were at the carnival and spends a whole episode moaning about how he is the only one not in a relationship, and the known couples were Beast boy/Perdita and Blue Beetle /Traci Thirteen.
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 10-27-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Yeah, it wasn't explicitly stated (I think DC made them prevent it from being more explicit) but it seemed pretty clear in the context of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Seems based on the Webtoon version .