Page 13 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Casual Tim .

Chibi Gotham Knights;

Future State Tim is in Next Batman #4 and Nightwing #2 this week for anyone who collects appearances.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Future State Tim is in Next Batman #4 and Nightwing #2 this week for anyone who collects appearances.
    Nice info, wasn't aware he made an appearance anywhere else.

Incredible Member

Nice info, wasn't aware he made an appearance anywhere else.
    Seeing Tim in that issue made it feel nice like we were back in 2007 lol

More Gotham Knights art;

More Gotham Knights art;

That looks awesome, can't wait for this game. The only tough part will be deciding who to play as right now its a tie between Dick and Tim.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That looks awesome, can't wait for this game. The only tough part will be deciding who to play as right now its a tie between Dick and Tim.
    I'm going to be playing as everyone. Want to get a feel for the different styles

I'm going to be playing as everyone. Want to get a feel for the different styles
    See I’d love to do that but I feel like that would require multiple play throughs and I’ve got other games I want to play. It will all come down to gameplay and costume customization, as I’d really like to have Tim in his pre-flashpoint Red Robin uniform.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

See I’d love to do that but I feel like that would require multiple play throughs and I’ve got other games I want to play. It will all come down to gameplay and costume customization, as I’d really like to have Tim in his pre-flashpoint Red Robin uniform.
    There’s a part of me that hopes successful buzz for Tim in a suit and personality based off the Red Robin Pre-Flashpoint version of that ID.

I understand complaints about the costume and ID... but it was a successful and popular solo during a successful and popular time with the Bat-books, and was needlessly abandoned for arbitrary decisions related to the New 52.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    There’s a part of me that hopes successful buzz for Tim in a suit and personality based off the Red Robin Pre-Flashpoint version of that ID.

I understand complaints about the costume and ID... but it was a successful and popular solo during a successful and popular time with the Bat-books, and was needlessly abandoned for arbitrary decisions related to the New 52.
    Pretty much why I can't get behind Red Robin anymore. He's just been Robin 2.0 since New-52. At this point him being a mask-less hero and going by Detective Drake would be fine with me.

Pretty much why I can't get behind Red Robin anymore. He's just been Robin 2.0 since New-52. At this point him being a mask-less hero and going by Detective Drake would be fine with me.
    You know what would be cool given Tim's history, if he hired himself out as a Private Investigator and used his Robin/Red Robin identity to solve the crimes.
    Words to live by.

You know what would be cool given Tim's history, if he hired himself out as a Private Investigator and used his Robin/Red Robin identity to solve the crimes.
    That would be an interesting take I could get behind

I'm loving that Gotham Knights art .