Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1540

he should be around the same age as Jason. hope we find out that he is much older than 16 because Damian being the senior Robin breaks Tim.

I mean how does that even make any sense? Dc is asking us to ignore a lot about Tim.
    Last edited by dietrich; 12-30-2021 at 10:09 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    he should be around the same age as Jason. hope we find out that he is much older than 16 because Damian being the senior Robin breaks Tim.

I mean how does that even make any sense? Dc is asking us to ignore a lot about Tim.
    DC has already do that in New52.

Still, DC won't show Damian as the senior Robin even if Tim is 16. DC will mantain Tim as the older Robin, since DC likes the staircase Robins.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    DC has already do that in New52.

Still, DC won't show Damian as the senior Robin even if Tim is 16. DC will mantain Tim as the older Robin, since DC likes the staircase Robins.
    Tom king already ranked Tim as the least competent fighter in the Batfamily, if I'm not mistaken.
    Even if Tim would be taller, if Damian is portrayed as much more competent than him it doesn't really help Tim.

Tim, Jason, and Dick have all been aged down and Damian aged up. Using their ages to determine experience won't get you anywhere.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Tim, Jason, and Dick have all been aged down and Damian aged up. Using their ages to determine experience won't get you anywhere.
    I think that the hierarchy of Dick as the eldest, most experienced and best combatant, then Jason, remained the same. But I think recently Damian may be surpassing Tim, at least by the way he's portrayed in his solo.

Extraordinary Member

Dick is not aged down, as long as friends wally and Roy have children who are aged 8-13 dicks generation stays firm in the mid to late 20s.

Tim and his core 4 is what screws everything up. In another year Damian could date Stephanie and it wouldn’t be weird

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    I think that the hierarchy of Dick as the eldest, most experienced and best combatant, then Jason, remained the same. But I think recently Damian may be surpassing Tim, at least by the way he's portrayed in his solo.
    Recently? Damian has always been a better fighter than Tim (pure skill/raw talent). Tim as a fighter was just more strategic/patient than Damian. Definitely two different types of fighters. Well, that was pre-52 Tim. Current Tim as a fighter is garbage. And I've said that for quite some time. He got one shot against Damian in Robin War, got handled against Mother, and even got floored against Harper who is far less experienced than him. Tim since New-52 is easily the worst fighter among the Robins, and possibly even the Bat Fam as a whole.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by micheal2008 View Post
    I know meaning when you see a Red Robin. It could mean several things. First, it could mean the season of spring is coming. Seeing a red robin is also believed to signify new beginnings.
    It could also mean you're in the mood for burgers, fries and shakes.

Redrobin.jpg

Extraordinary Member

its tricky

Dicks friends are late 20s now since two of them have kids in the 4th and 5th generation of heroes
    their is room for tim to age up to 19-20 and not disturb anything, damian is gonna kepp progressing so they better figure it out

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I think her parents were the restaurant owners before they were killed by KGBeast, and her aunt and uncle owned a shop. But I might remember that wrong.
    No offence but you are indeed misremembering. Ariana's parents owned a print shop and her uncle and aunt owned the restaurant.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 10-27-2022 at 04:23 PM.