Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but I saw a picture of Tim Drake as batman long time ago and he had a robin with him.
    I think it might have been in the 70s . I was hoping a Tim fan could recall what issue it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet wayne View Post
    I dont know if this is the right place to ask but I saw a picture of Tim Drake as batman long time ago and he had a robin with him.
    I think it might have been in the 70s . I was hoping a Tim fan could recall what issue it was.
    If it's from the 70s then it can't be Tim. Tim first appeared in 1989.

All-New Member

I just recall it was Tim in old fashioned dark blue and he was training a robin perhaps bruce future son .It was just a panel but at the time I didn't like Tim so I didn't follow up on it .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

John Byrne's Generations maybe?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Janet wayne View Post
    You talking about this?
    If it's, that's just an illusion created by the villain Key in issue #9 of JLA by Grant Morrison. And that's from the 90s.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Tim wore the 1970's Batsuit in Battle for the Cowl?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

All-New Member

No he was wearing blue in the picture i saw and i think he was crouched over with a dark haired robin . It probably in the 90s now that I thought about it .
    Thank you anyway I want to read all versions of future Tim as batman especially if he has a robin .

Incredible Member

Some more WIP art by Belen Ortega. The artist for Tim’s story in Urban Legends 4: #https://mobile.twitter.com/BelenOrte...961990/photo/1

Tim is in a panel in Nightwing #79 this week, it's a hot book for some reason.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Some more WIP art by Belen Ortega. The artist for Tim’s story in Urban Legends 4: #https://mobile.twitter.com/BelenOrte...961990/photo/1
    Is this a new suit?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this a new suit?
    Nah looks like his YJ suit without the R logo. But that might be added later since this was a Wip

Batman: Urban Legends #5

story by Chip Zdarsky, Matthew Rosenberg, Meghan
    Fitzmartin, and Marguerite Bennett
    art by Eddy Barrows, Marcus To, Ryan Benjamin, Belén
    Ortega, and Sweeney Boo
    cover by David Finch
    perfect bound
    ON SALE : 7/13/21
    $7.99 US | 64 PAGES | FC | DC
    variant cover by : Tyler Kirkham
    variant cover by : Mimi Yoon

Red Hood: Meet Cheer, the villain behind the insidious Cheerdrops altering the citizens of Gotham. When confronted with a man responsible for taking the lives of so many, including Tyler, the kid Jason Todd swore to protect, will Red Hood be able to stop himself from taking vengeance for a whole city?
    Grifter: Through four chapters of blood, bullets, and Batman, the true reason for Cole Cash emerging in Gotham City reveals itself at last…but it’s not what you think!
    Tim Drake: Tim is determined to find his friend Bernard, who was taken by a Chaos Monster before his very eyes. But this case is different from any Tim has taken on before, and the cracks are starting to show.
    Batgirls: Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown are just two teenagers breaking into Wayne Manor so they can play some video games. But when Oracle gives them a mission, the Batgirls suit up and head to an abandoned arcade to investigate.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

It is interesting that Tim Drake doesn't have a codename (unlike the other characters).

I guess this is because he isn't main Robin anymore.

Nightwing #80 sneak peak:

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It is interesting that Tim Drake doesn't have a codename (unlike the other characters).

I guess this is because he isn't main Robin anymore.
    He hasn't been the main Robin since he became Red Robin Pre-52. Probably more of a transition period for him atm.