Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    On another note I know it's Gotham & all but Bernard fights a lil too well.....He kinda sus I would hate for Tim's first BF to be a villain or some **** but the way fights & how easily he was captured previously...... IDK but I don't think he'll remain a normal civilian for long.
    And that's a problem, because the only thing about this that I find at all interesting is the possibility that Tim might actually have a civilian life again. If Bernard starts getting involved in Tim's crime fighting life, then there's really no point to having him around.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think its DC trying to keep and eat their cake at the same time. The way it is written it sounds like Tim is gay, but they are going to claim that he is bi to keep Tim/Stepth fans happy.
    Surprising I never hear **** about Tim & Steph I didn't think they were that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    And that's a problem, because the only thing about this that I find at all interesting is the possibility that Tim might actually have a civilian life again. If Bernard starts getting involved in Tim's crime fighting life, then there's really no point to having him around.
    Interesting take most comic fans are typically very hateful of Superhero/Civillian romances unless it's like Clark & Lois but their **** is annoyingly iconic.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post
    Attachment 112384

I dunno, Tim has shown to be sexually attracted to women in the past.
    Tim dumping Steph (by his own admission) for no reason pretty much confirms it. He's definitely gay now. Someone who is bi doesn't mind dating from either side of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I really think they are going for the Bi route. Tim also said he loves Stephanie.

The point of the story is that Tim is figuring another part of his sexuality. That's why he is confusing.
    Yea, as I mentioned before he still cares for her, just like he does for the rest of the bat fam; Bruce, Dick, Cass, Babs, etc. Tim dumping Steph for no reason if anything points to him being gay. You can still love someone greatly and not be interested in them romantically.

I feel like you can't dump someone for "No Reason" like if you dump them you just don't wanna be with them anymore that in itself is a reason.

I feel like you can't dump someone for "No Reason" like if you dump them you just don't wanna be with them anymore that in itself is a reason.
    In this case there is a 'reason', he's attracted to men. Tim didn't know what it was at the time, now he does. It's clear it was something that he needed to discover about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    In this case there is a 'reason', he's attracted to men. Tim didn't know what it was at the time, now he does. It's clear it was something that he needed to discover about himself.
    Hmm maybe guess will see I still feel it's a bit to early to just say "he's gay now with no attraction to women at all" I mean the whole point of this issue was to show he want's to "figure it out"

Extraordinary Member

It’s called ghosting

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s called ghosting
    Wouldn't work she has access to the bat cave & his family would sell him out cause they ain't ****.

Hmm maybe guess will see I still feel it's a bit to early to just say "he's gay now with no attraction to women at all" I mean the whole point of this issue was to show he want's to "figure it out"
    I feel it was pretty clear what the story was getting at. I mean.. they could always back track it a bit later. But from the events that occurred, there is no mistaking Tim is now gay. Regardless of that, I'm just hoping they actually get around to giving him a new direction that isn't Robin 2.0. With Tim discovering more about himself, hopefully that opens his mind up to choosing his own mission that isn't completely straddled to Bruce

I want to ask if Tim is gay does this mean that any and all Tim/Steph fans should get over it or is it ok for some versions of Tim be gay others bi and others straight. I just want to know because for me I love Tim/Steph and while different approaches are great for example some fics have Tim/Kon or Tim/Dick which is great for those that like it but I don’t it’s actually really get me down when this happens overall while I accept there are iterations of every character including Batman who are gay because he is a fictional character it feels to me that when lgbt characters come out that people believe it’s set in stone which upsets me because it takes creative freedom because you get why not write them as they are but those same people will get annoyed when that question is asked about Tim/kon or Bruce/Clark or Ollie/Barry I have a few ideas about stories but they are before this and with Tim/Steph should I even bother writing them
    Truth is the best policy

Interesting take most comic fans are typically very hateful of Superhero/Civillian romances unless it's like Clark & Lois but their **** is annoyingly iconic.
    It's not so much the replace that I'm referring to as it is the civilian life: the notion that there are things going on in Tim's life that are important to him that don't have anything to do with crime fighting. Tim used to go to school, hang out with his friends, worry about his father's health, and so on and so forth. His civilian life doesn't have to involve school, be it high school or college; but it should involve interests not directly involving him being Robin.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    I want to ask if Tim is gay does this mean that any and all Tim/Steph fans should get over it or is it ok for some versions of Tim be gay others bi and others straight. I just want to know because for me I love Tim/Steph and while different approaches are great for example some fics have Tim/Kon or Tim/Dick which is great for those that like it but I don’t it’s actually really get me down when this happens overall while I accept there are iterations of every character including Batman who are gay because he is a fictional character it feels to me that when lgbt characters come out that people believe it’s set in stone which upsets me because it takes creative freedom because you get why not write them as they are but those same people will get annoyed when that question is asked about Tim/kon or Bruce/Clark or Ollie/Barry I have a few ideas about stories but they are before this and with Tim/Steph should I even bother writing them
    You shouldn't have to ask permission to ship who you want to ship.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Even if Tim is gay cannon wise (which looks to be the case), that shouldn't change what you want to write. Have at it.