Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1540
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Okay so where is he going? Bludhaven? Unless he's moving to another book.

Also is it just me or is Bernard reminding me too much of early Steph. Blonde hair, Blue eyes, wearing plaid like she used to. Not to mention the quipping and poses. I get that he has a type but man, if we're going to go down this road there are better more interesting characters to pick. Like You could bring back Danny Temple who was the heir of the Kobra group and Tim wound up saving him and they had an awesome adventure together (including Yeti's) this was during his Brentwood stay. Or more recently just have him with Airwave (Hal Jordan Jr.) Hal's nephew who needs someone to help him learn to be a superhero, and Tim's been doing it for years.

RCO012_w_1564575877.jpg

I mean come on, Hal asks Hal Jr. if he's trying to be a superhero to impress a girl, he states it's not a girl. I mean, you have a strong connection right there between Hal not wanting Airwave to be his Robin, and Airwave wanting to learn to be a hero. Hell drama right up through the JL with the two (Bruce and Hal) having to deal with their own issues with each other at times, and Hal's view of Heroes as he sees himself as an officer not a Superhero, and Tim helping Airwave out teaching him what bruce taught him etc. Could lead to some interesting cross overs and Tim and Hal Jr. Are the same age.

Extraordinary Member

I’m just now finding out Post-Flashpoint Airwave is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m just now finding out Post-Flashpoint Airwave is gay.
    I'm just now finding out there's a Airwave so you're one up on me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Okay so where is he going? Bludhaven? Unless he's moving to another book.
    May actually refer to Batman leaving.

Anyways added the solicit to Urban Legends #9 to my previous post because I glossed over that fact that Tim will be appearing in the Outsiders story in that one.

I mean Tim has made several appearances in Nightwing.Okay so yes it is Batman who leaves Gotham

Also I don't read much Constantine does he have any iconic relationships with men?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-13-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    May actually refer to Batman leaving.

Anyways added the solicit to Urban Legends #9 to my previous post because I glossed over that fact that Tim will be appearing in the Outsiders story in that one.
    Yeah looks like he's going to be working with Duke to deal with an issue with the team being Manipulated. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean Tim has made several appearances in Nightwing.Okay so yes it is Batman who leaves Gotham

Also I don't read much Constantine does he have any iconic relationships with men?
    Oh Only two major ones. Nick Necro who was also a lover of Zantana and trained by her dad. And then Oliver who was his boyfriend in New York. The only major female lovers he's had are Zee, Marj (although the new updated her is kind of screwed up) and Epiphany (His wife from Vertigo). That's actually it. Most of the other female characters in comics are just one shots and there to cause more grief for him, or with the guys that's from the Arrowverse, which again shows him one shot characters.

Yup Hal's nephew is gay and Airwave and wants to be his Robin, which Hal won't let him. He's been around the GL books from time to time when they bring in the family. I really wish they would have him and the rest of the Jordan family interact with the Bat family, it would be really interesting because I think the kids would all get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Yeah looks like he's going to be working with Duke to deal with an issue with the team being Manipulated. Should be fun.

Oh Only two major ones. Nick Necro who was also a lover of Zantana and trained by her dad. And then Oliver who was his boyfriend in New York. The only major female lovers he's had are Zee, Marj (although the new updated her is kind of screwed up) and Epiphany (His wife from Vertigo). That's actually it. Most of the other female characters in comics are just one shots and there to cause more grief for him, or with the guys that's from the Arrowverse, which again shows him one shot characters.

Yup Hal's nephew is gay and Airwave and wants to be his Robin, which Hal won't let him. He's been around the GL books from time to time when they bring in the family. I really wish they would have him and the rest of the Jordan family interact with the Bat family, it would be really interesting because I think the kids would all get along.
    Of Constantine's two boyfriends, were they one-on-one relationships or part of three ways with women? I recall he and Zatanna shared a boyfriend at one point didn't they? Being sometimes one-on-one and sometimes part of a threesome is also an option.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    Of Constantine's two boyfriends, were they one-on-one relationships or part of three ways with women? I recall he and Zatanna shared a boyfriend at one point didn't they? Being sometimes one-on-one and sometimes part of a threesome is also an option.
    I believe Constantine, Zatanna and Nick Necro we’re altogether.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm just now finding out there's a Airwave so you're one up on me.
    same here lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Wish Dc hadn't changed him. Because they feel like Dc is only pandering for money not being real about it. But they are willing to give this a chance but they still wish this didn't happen
    I'm not surprised by the LGBTQ+ frustration. Let's face facts here, Tim is the Robin DC has literally tried EVERYTHING with in recent years. He's become a canvas more than a character. Now, if they made Nightwing or Damian gay or bisexual that would be a bold non-purely pandering move, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Fantastic Member

9F30F6C9-8F99-4759-A548-9CB185B8FDBB.jpgI haven’t read through this whole thread, so I don’t know if anyone else has posted this, but I was rereading Court of Owls this morning and this exchange between Harper and Cullen suggests that people in Gotham suspect Tim is bisexual. This is from 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'm not surprised by the LGBTQ+ frustration. Let's face facts here, Tim is the Robin DC has literally tried EVERYTHING with in recent years. He's become a canvas more than a character. Now, if they made Nightwing or Damian gay or bisexual that would be a bold non-purely pandering move, IMO.
    Thing is before Damian came in it would have been the bold move because of Tim's hits. Now Damian is the push, and once he's been around long enough we will see him shunted wor a new Robin again. Its a Cycle and the only one Not affected is Dick because he was the first and allowed to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by RJT View Post
    9F30F6C9-8F99-4759-A548-9CB185B8FDBB.jpgI haven’t read through this whole thread, so I don’t know if anyone else has posted this, but I was rereading Court of Owls this morning and this exchange between Harper and Cullen suggests that people in Gotham suspect Tim is bisexual. This is from 2012.
    I kinda recall that being a talking point here on the board. Most thought it was a joke due to the nature of the idea of Dick being X type of Robin and Jason being X type of Robin etc. But now I gotta wonder what Snyder was setting up with it. If he was.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

We can ask him on Twitter now that his run's done, but I think it's just to show that Cullen's gay and having a crush, and it has to be Tim because they're around the same age. Jason's legally dead and Dick's too old.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    We can ask him on Twitter now that his run's done, but I think it's just to show that Cullen's gay and having a crush, and it has to be Tim because they're around the same age. Jason's legally dead and Dick's too old.
    I’m not saying the exchange was Snyder confirming that Tim was bisexual canonically, just that there have been creators dropping hints and gestures towards it as a possibility well before this past Tuesday.