Page 7 of 108 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I think we should mantain the topic on Barbara.

It seems Barbara is Batgirl and Oracle in Future State.

In Next Batman (Batgirls story), she is usually called Oracle. In Future State Nightwing, she appears as Batgirl with a new suit.
    So Babs as Batgirl will be in Future State Next Batman and in the Nightwing book?
    Are there images of these?

Also excited for Babs in season 3 of Titans. I know the actress is an amputee in real life but I hope we get many scenes of her in her Batgirl costume in flashback scenes at least.
    Last edited by sorboares; 01-20-2021 at 12:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    So Babs as Batgirl will be in Future State Next Batman and in the Nightwing book?
    Are there images of these?

Also excited for Babs in season 3 of Titans. I know the actress is an amputee in real life but I hope we get many scenes of her in her Batgirl costume in flashback scenes at least.
    Barbara appears as Batgirl in FS Nightwing, but she has a pretty small role. She only speaks with Dick a little.

In FS Next Batman (Batgirls story), Barbara is called Oracle all the time. She only appear once, but she is totally inmovilized by the villains.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-20-2021 at 03:43 AM.

Babs in FS Nightwing is nothing. Literally just her face on a computer screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Babs in FS Nightwing is nothing. Literally just her face on a computer screen.
    Yeh just saw it, glad she is still Batgirl. The costume seems interesting from what we can see but once again no cowl. That's disappointing!

The fact that they apparently designed a Future State costume with her tells me that we'll probably see her again, if only to see the full costume.

I'm curious thought. Should she be Oracle Fully or Batgirl. What if she is Oracle but wearing a Batgirl Costume. Dc needs to make one choice or another

I think its great that they are letting Babs do both. She is Oracle and Batgirl.

I wonder if her new costume will show that. I just don't get why they aren't covering her face

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Domino masks area a formality

Hey, DC, fancy getting Jim Zub on board?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...an_22nd_he_is/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Zub
    For characters I've barely written at all - I would love to write Doctor Strange, Blade, Harley Quinn, Batgirl or Green Arrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done a few stories for DC and pitched on quite a few projects over the years, but have never had a monthly title.

I wrote a 2-part Legends of the Dark Knight story and a Suicide Squad: Amanda Waller one-shot.

That said, I would love to write more at DC if the opportunity came up. Harley Quinn, Batgirl and Green Arrow are three characters I'd be excited to contribute to.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-22-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hey, DC, fancy getting Jim Zub on board?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...an_22nd_he_is/
    I think he'd probably want to write Cass if he had the opportunity.

I mean if there are two Batgirls. Cass makes sense. I mean wasn't she the last Batgirl before the reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Domino masks area a formality
    What do you mean? Domion are mask are smaller and round than what Babs is reading

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean if there are two Batgirls. Cass makes sense. I mean wasn't she the last Batgirl before the reboot?
    No. Stephanie was the last Batgirl before the reboot. At that time, Cassandra was using a new identity called BlackBat.

The solicitations for Future State Nightwing #2 mentioned that he receive help from two Batgirls, Huntress, and Two-Face.

I guess Barbara is one of the two Batgirls. We don't know who is the other, although the solicitations could be misleading (we didn't know Barbara was still Batgirl at that time) and we have three Batgirls.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-22-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you mean? Domion are mask are smaller and round than what Babs is reading
    They call her wearing full cowl Dominoed Daredoll. So I'm calling that a domino too.

I don't know the name of that kind of mask.