Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1618
    Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/batgirlfilm/stat...862074369?s=21

JL simons talking about the batgirl movie

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    https://twitter.com/batgirlfilm/stat...862074369?s=21

JL simons talking about the batgirl movie
    Keaton Batman confirmed then? Since he is the former and future Gordon? Could this also mean if they are using Batman beyond, that we could actually see her husband from the universe Sam?

Extraordinary Member

Hey 100 pages for babs that a first nice !!!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    Keaton Batman confirmed then? Since he is the former and future Gordon? Could this also mean if they are using Batman beyond, that we could actually see her husband from the universe Sam?
    Huh? Simons was Batflecks Gordon, he had nothing to do with Keatons Batman.

I'm curious outside of the comics who are you favorite Barbara Gordons? I mean it's already been hinted at we will be getting Batman Beyond. Don't think Batgirl will be but he does say the once and future Gordon. So it's really a weird wording if he just means his role and not that he is playing future Gordon
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-24-2021 at 11:17 AM.

if things keep going like this up to nightwing 100 I think we could reach this
    Yeah I feel like the roadtrip to #100 will be pretty fun, also aside from 'Nightwing' I think we may get a lot of hints about their relationship's progress from other books mainly 'Batgirls' after reading the synopsis for #3 and seeing the cover for that issue I feek like Dick gonna make an appearence on this book as well lol

It’s a half hour commute to Gotham and Oracle works from home remotely so the compromise is their. She can trust Steph and Cass
    Yeah people saying DC ain't letting they get married because Gotham like this city don't already got two batgirls lol and DC cleary has been wanting to settle Barbara as oracle in batbooks so letting Barbara move to bludhaven is the smartest choice they got, this way Barbara will appear on batbooks mainly as oracle but won't be paralyzed so she can still come back as Batgirl in events
    Btw I can see this leading to a 'batgirl of bludhaven' solo run

Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    Def not on equal footing. I think Dick is too under developed to even think about marriage considering everything that happened to him in the last 30 years. Babs is to me ISNT as under developed and has a solid base of operations in Gotham. Marrying Dick would nuke all of that. ItÂ’s bad enough they reduced her to a side character in Nightwing solo where not even Dick is getting to shine because he has to share the screen with her. ItÂ’s the same problem that rogue and gambit are having. In which they should have never gotten married in the first place and nobody asked for it. I wonder if they have walked it back already. I think DC would be shooting themselves in the foot to marry off Dick, especially with Babs who in my opinion deserves someone more on her footing where she doesnÂ’t need to join their solo to be with them.

This is where I actually miss silver/Bronze Age Babs because she was much more developed and had a lot going for her and was involved with much more characters. It seems DC wants to tease thy era for Babs but donÂ’t want to commit to it. I wish they would because 70s Babs was the best Babs! Being retconned to be with Dick has reduced her character so far down into a hole she is not even able to be batgirl without people being obtuse about it despite the fact her batgirl had the best batgirl content.
    This comment made it on DC comics circle jerk sub Reddit! I feel honored. Thanks whoever did it lmaooo

Extraordinary Member

always summon the bat

always summon the bat
    Too bad we didn't get to see that.

Although honestly after this episode I feel like having Oracle in your head would get kind of annoying since you're carrying on two conversations at once and trying to downplay one of them while Oracle won't stop talking in your head.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Too bad we didn't get to see that.

Although honestly after this episode I feel like having Oracle in your head would get kind of annoying since you're carrying on two conversations at once and trying to downplay one of them while Oracle won't stop talking in your head.
    She’s too valuable, I could endure it.

She’s too valuable, I could endure it.
    True, but I think for me I'd need to really adjust .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    True, but I think for me I'd need to really adjust .
    As long as she not on the level of Felicity Smoak babble...still tho

Is Babs and Dinah a real ship?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    As long as she not on the level of Felicity Smoak babble...still tho
    Her Walmart bargain bin clone lol

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Is Babs and Dinah a real ship?
    You mean canon? No