Page 85 of 108 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1618

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait so what's the one in DC Fandome poster with domino mask and Burnside color?
    Which one? I do know DC Superhero Girls Babs is on the poster.

Okay we are getting Batman but since this is a Batgirl story who are the Batgirl characters who should 100% make an appearance? I know her father should be in there. What about her brother? Any friends.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait so what's the one in DC Fandome poster with domino mask and Burnside color?
    That’s the Gotham Knights video game Batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    But what they didn't clarify was whether it would be her "normal" hair or just a wig incorporated into her cowl like Batwoman has...
    Well, Leslie Grace talked about how she's dyed her hair red before so I don't think she's against it. Either way they're adapting the Barbara Gordon Batgirl look one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    That’s the Gotham Knights video game Batgirl
    And you can modify her costume to have the cowl.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    . . . Okay we are getting Batman but since this is a Batgirl story who are the Batgirl characters who should 100% make an appearance? I know her father should be in there. What about her brother? Any friends.
    If you go back to original Barbara as Batgirl, she had a brother named Tony, not psycho James Jr.
    Part of me wishes we could ignore James Jr. for the foreseeable future . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    As far as I know it was just the TV show that did that.

In the comic book stories, when Barbara as Batgirl first appeared, she wore her hair up as Barbara and then let it flow as Batgirl. And both Barbara and Batgirl had red hair in the comic book stories.
    Yeah. In the comics, Supergirl used a wig when NOT in costume, and Batwoman has one when in costume. Black Canary and Cassie Sandsmark both used to use wigs too. Not Babs though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If you go back to original Barbara as Batgirl, she had a brother named Tony, not psycho James Jr.
    Didn't know that I just know of James. Maybe both can exist

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Didn't know that I just know of James. Maybe both can exist
    Different continuities.

Tony was older than Barbara. And when James Jr. was introduced post-CoIE, he wasn't even Barbara's biological brother (since Jim Gordon wasn't Barbara's biological father).

I hope we get to see BoP has a sequel in this version

Different continuities.

Tony was older than Barbara. And when James Jr. was introduced post-CoIE, he wasn't even Barbara's biological brother (since Jim Gordon wasn't Barbara's biological father).
    Oh. I mean would it be bad to have all three in one universe but keep them all Jim's kid.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 10-17-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Just finished reading Nightwing #85 and it was fantastic. The story was great, the art was great and finally seeing Barbara Gordon as Batgirl again was glorious. I love her new designed costume and to finally see her wearing a cowl again was wonderful. I also loved that in the flashback of Robin & Batgirl, this time Babs is wearing a beautiful costume with a cowl and not that ugly dominoed costume that had been used in flashbacks recently in past. I hope we see more of both these new costumes and more of Babs as Batgirl in the current timeline.
    20211020_162822.jpg
    Tumblr_l_36067540149048.jpg
    Last edited by sorboares; 10-19-2021 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Just finished reading Nightwing #85 and it was fantastic. The story was great, the art was great and finally seeing Barbara Gordon as Batgirl again was glorious. I love her new designed costume and to finally see her wearing a cowl again was wonderful. I also loved that in the flashback of Robin & Batgirl, this time Babs is wearing a beautiful costume with a cowl and not that ugly dominoed costume that had been used in flashbacks recently in past. I hope we see more of both these new costumes and more of Babs as Batgirl in the current timeline.
    20211020_162822.jpg
    Tumblr_l_36067540149048.jpg
    I miss the classic costume.

This comment is a weird coincidence for me because I literally just found out about Tony last night. I was reading some of the Batfamily books. I had never heard of him before and now I hear about him twice in the space of 24 hours. Weird.

It would be kind of nice if he turned up again. I loved James Jr. in the Black Mirror, but they really over used him in the New 52. He's the kind of villain I think you have to use sparingly or he loses all his mystique.

Loved Barbara in this week's NW, but have to admit I'm bummed at the artist's and colorist's interpretation of the new costume. Looked like pajamas, the bat logo should be gold/yellow, not black as it was here and the purples just seemed off to me.

I wonder if we'll ever get the Three Jokers costume in the main continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if we'll ever get the Three Jokers costume in the main continuity.
    Is the story itself "in the main continuity"?

If so, where does it fit in?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Is the story itself "in the main continuity"?

If so, where does it fit in?
    One of the branches of Hypertime, beginning with Darkseid War, DC Universe Rebirth #1 and ended with Three Jokers. So far.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-21-2021 at 06:12 AM.