Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
Wait is that still cannon? They never talked about that a lot. Well you don't receive a lot of money if you quit congress.
The canon part was that she was angry at her dad for accusing Batgirl killing her brother (again), and they reconciled in Joker #1

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
I believe she was taking grad school courses for library sciences in her own title at the beginning of Rebirth and later on she was working for a congresswoman (or at least a candidate), but I don't remember how that worked out towards the end.

(It was a far cry from Babs' days as a librarian and as an actual member of the U.S. Congress herself!)
Yeah she mentioned in the final arc of Burnside that she regretted didn't take Library Science, so immediately after that she's taking it, huh? But then she travels through Asia before coming back to Burnside.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think she had to take a break from school after her chip got injured again but she ended her run still working for said congresswoman.
Oh that's it then, but I thought she quit the congress job because she's being pulled in all direction between Bat fam, Justice League, being accused by her father, her relationship with Bard and her job.

She quits Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
So what do you guys think what Job should Babs take on? Since it is more iconic a librarian makes sense. She gets to interacted and help others. If not for the deaging I would say it would have been cool if she meet Steph and Cass at the library. Like she was helping them with different things like maybe Cass with speech issues. What does Steph have issues with? Or maybe something else?

Being in Library Science she can do a few other careers like archivist or Paralegals

On another note since Babs was in Long Halloween. How long you think until we see her has Batgirl?
if she quits the congress job might as well back as a librarian, although Year One Babs didn't like it and feels she's stuck there.

if they're following the comics, then at least 4 years later. There's still Dark Victory the year after Long Halloween, then Robin Year One, then Teen Titans Year One.