Page 34 of 108 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    Just read on a Toy Collecting Forum that rumor is a Batgirl action figure from The Three Jokers book will be getting released. I hope this is true because she was perfect in that book.
    They really need to have her go to that outfit for all her regular Batgirl comic book appearances. The one they came up with for her post-Burnside without a full cowl covering her head really doesn't cut it.

I'm down for making it her new official costume .

Totally agree, not a fan of her current costume with no cowl. That is just not what Batgirl looks like. She needs her cowl and The Three Jokers Batgirl costume is perfect and should be her new main continuity costume.
    I just wish we finally get to see her as Batgirl soon, so far we only get to see her as Oracle in tiny appearances here and there.

And her look isn't even consistent between books (she has a fringe in Joker that she doesn't have in Detective Comics or Nightwing - and her dress sense is different too).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And her look isn't even consistent between books (she has a fringe in Joker that she doesn't have in Detective Comics or Nightwing - and her dress sense is different too).
    Yeh nothing is really consistent with Babs in the current books at the moment.

Eeh, she’s been consistently Oracle at the moment. Like it or not, it clear that’s the direction they are focusing on right now with her. If we see any new Batgirl suits it probably won’t be for her.

Yeah, her being Oracle is consistent. It's how she's drawn that isn't.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Oracle has no costume, and comic art isn’t uniform. Different artists have different styles and abilities. The general idea is close enough between the different artists to recognize the character.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-09-2021 at 04:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, her being Oracle is consistent. It's how she's drawn that isn't.
    I was never a big pre flashpoint reader, but why does Oracle need a consistet costume exactly? She's just in normal clothes. I don't see why artists can't have artistic freedom here.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I was never a big pre flashpoint reader, but why does Oracle need a consistet costume exactly? She's just in normal clothes. I don't see why artists can't have artistic freedom here.
    I think the biggest problem is her having a different hairstyle for every book.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I think the biggest problem is her having a different hairstyle for every book.
    Well, women can change their hair on a daily basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, women can change their hair on a daily basis...
    I doubt any woman can have bangs one day, not have in the other and than having again in the next one.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I doubt any woman can have bangs one day, not have in the other and than having again in the next one.
    This reminds me of the current season of Supergirl where Kara being transported into the Phantom Zone made her bangs disappear .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Oracle has no costume, and comic art isn’t uniform. Different artists have different styles and abilities. The general idea is close enough between the different artists to recognize the character.
    We saw it in future state she does have a comic