Page 41 of 108 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean should she be the same age or older than him? I often kind of liked her older than him. I mean I think she still is older than him but like 1-2 years. Not like 3-5 years
    Honestly, I think DC really like that Barbara and Dick have the same age, so I would expect they will mantain that aspect.

In the same way that they don't have a reason to make Barbara an adoptive daughter of Jim again, they don't have a reason to make Barbara older than Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, I think DC really like that Barbara and Dick have the same age, so I would expect they will mantain that aspect.

In the same way that they don't have a reason to make Barbara an adoptive daughter of Jim again, they don't have a reason to make Barbara older than Dick.
    I think she still is older than him, at least one or two years.
    No reason for them to have the exact same age.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I think she still is older than him, at least one or two years.
    No reason for them to have the exact same age.
    No reason for them to not have the exact same age either.

In itself, I don't think they will confirm the exact age of the characters. I just think they will mantain Barbara and Dick in the same age range (younger than Bruce, but older than Jason).
    Last edited by Konja7; 06-24-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

Hey, I grew up with Barbara being significantly older than Dick (she was a librarian while he was still in high school!), so having them much closer in age never really worked for me.

Extraordinary Member

By Otto Schmidt

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hey, I grew up with Barbara being significantly older than Dick (she was a librarian while he was still in high school!), so having them much closer in age never really worked for me.
    Wooo then the Arkham video Games and three jokers must have been a doozy for you

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean should she be the same age or older than him? I often kind of liked her older than him. I mean I think she still is older than him but like 1-2 years. Not like 3-5 years
    This is where the Lian Harper existence becomes a ruler to meansure age. If she is a preteen the. I would put most of ducks friends at about 30

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Craig Cermek.

BGCraigCermak.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    This is where the Lian Harper existence becomes a ruler to meansure age. If she is a preteen the. I would put most of ducks friends at about 30
    She could've been artificially aged somehow, considering the manner of her resurrection.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tom Taylor on Twitter said today that the new Batgirl outfit should be revealed Monday now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She could've been artificially aged somehow, considering the manner of her resurrection.
    So a superboy, you think she not the real lian harper? Roy will never have a book and that seems to big

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Not necessarily. They can say Cheshire and Roy had her really young. It happens in real life, can happen here.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not necessarily. They can say Cheshire and Roy had her really young. It happens in real life, can happen here.
    Roy and Cheshire met during the new teen Titans he was 19
    We can play with this a little, go back further to the first iteration of titans but I also always assumed Cheshire was older then Roy
    Roy being a titan at 15 , meeting Jason at 16, new teen Titans at 17, joins the outlaws at 24

Stephanie had a teen pregnancy and they got rid that
    They might not care with Cheshire since she a bad guy but it all seems like a lot of trouble just so the first group of titans don’t have to be 30.

As we approach the future state with Jon Yara Jackson and Jace in the rise time is moving
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Lian becomes catwoman down the line

Sometimes I get the feeling DC is afraid to have a Batgirl old enough to be called a Woman. Barbara is only allowed to seem older when she's oracle. Also a lot of it has to do with her connection with Dick Grayson who kinda has the same problem as Peter Parker they don't want him to go past a certain age and they've spent decades deaging Barbara so she can be in in his age range.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    By Otto Schmidt

That's a lot of hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Craig Cermek.

BGCraigCermak.jpg
    Classic!