Page 94 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1618
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

While I am fine with the Killing Joke origin, this was a decent way to change it even if it didnt make full sense of why she didnt use a batarang instead of stepping infront of a sword.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    While I am fine with the Killing Joke origin, this was a decent way to change it even if it didnt make full sense of why she didnt use a batarang instead of stepping infront of a sword.
    Even pros panic in the field, they spend all their time making split descions in a fraction of a second it’s not always gonna be the best one. But her heart was in the right place, it always is.

I wonder if cyborg could boom tube them out on oracles command, she is their ace in the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think she'll definitely be involved through her drone and maybe we'll see how she and Cass bonded.
    Yeah that sounds nice, not gonna complain if we get some dickbabs crumbs as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Even pros panic in the field, they spend all their time making split descions in a fraction of a second it’s not always gonna be the best one. But her heart was in the right place, it always is.

I wonder if cyborg could boom tube them out on oracles command, she is their ace in the hole.
    Now that you mention it, a Batarang would've solved all of this.

(Boom Tubes are starting to get too convenient on this show).

Extraordinary Member

Now that you mention it, a Batarang would've solved all of this.

(Boom Tubes are starting to get too convenient on this show).
    Would it really tho. We think that becuase we see then do the million to one throw all the time. It would certainly be the solution of the show was still tv y 7 on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Do you guys think we'll get more Barbara scenes next week ? Maybe even a flashback on Barbara recovering ?
    Definitely, she's gotta be apart of Cass healing process given what happened.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

That was a reckless move, especially for the biggest villain in Gotham. I dont think Barbara would've realistically made that move.

That was a reckless move, especially for the biggest villain in Gotham. I dont think Barbara would've realistically made that move.
    That and a lot of fan speculation as to why she instantly assumed she had to stop this one LoS assassin from killing Joker for her sake and not to save Joker.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

BatgirlChrisSamnee.jpg

Chris Samnee

Extraordinary Member

It wasn’t about him it was about cass

It wasn’t about him it was about cass
    Yeah, but we don't really understand quite how she came to the conclusion she immediately needed to throw herself in front of Cass to prevent her from slicing him instead of just disarming her like the Batfamily usually does.

Also, does that mean she would've been fine with Joker getting killed by anyone else?

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, but we don't really understand quite how she came to the conclusion she immediately needed to throw herself in front of Cass to prevent her from slicing him instead of just disarming her like the Batfamily usually does.

Also, does that mean she would've been fine with Joker getting killed by anyone else?
    we probably will never know, unless she tells us next episode
    she probably identified it was a kid, and didnt have enough time to wind up throw , so she threw herself

finally a got clear one

we probably will never know, unless she tells us next episode
    she probably identified it was a kid, and didnt have enough time to wind up throw , so she threw herself
    Yeah, maybe they could have set it up better.
    finally a got clear one
    This book is shipping Dick and Babs hard.

I guess since it'll be more about the girls' relationship with each other instead of romances (and we can't get Steph and Tim together right now) it'll focus on Dick and Babs' relationship.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, maybe they could have set it up better.

This book is shipping Dick and Babs hard.

I guess since it'll be more about the girls' relationship with each other instead of romances (and we can't get Steph and Tim together right now) it'll focus on Dick and Babs' relationship.

I want to find out what happened to Stephanie baby

I want to find out what happened to Stephanie baby
    Oh yeah, will that ever come back ?