Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1618

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Bloodlines didnt do any special numbers and while they are allowing females to be animated again, I still doubt batgirl will get her solo like she deserves. Catwoman is finally get her own so id love to be wrong but im not holding my breath.
    What makes you think Batgirl won't get her own movie? Do you think they should stop trying with female animated movies? I mean Bloodlines did one million so it did okay

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What makes you think Batgirl won't get her own movie? Do you think they should stop trying with female animated movies? I mean Bloodlines did one million so it did okay
    I didnt say anything about stopping female dtvs. 1 million is ok but it isnt the 3-4million that S/B/JL do (which is DCs fault but they still expect everyone to do similar numbers). Aquaman had a movie come out, made a billion dollars and he still hasnt gotten a solo dtv.

Extraordinary Member

I didnt say anything about stopping female dtvs. 1 million is ok but it isnt the 3-4million that S/B/JL do (which is DCs fault but they still expect everyone to do similar numbers). Aquaman had a movie come out, made a billion dollars and he still hasnt gotten a solo dtv.
    He did tho?
    He also just got that animated featurettewon HBOmax

When we get closer to her movie I’m sure somthing with be announced

He did get a fun Lego DTV .

I remember they were considering doing a Batgirl: Year One adaption with Laura Montgomery. Obviously things change but it wouldn't be the first time they've gone back to something that was pitched...although it might seem redundant (or complimentary?) to the live-action movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He did tho?
    He also just got that animated featurettewon HBOmax

When we get closer to her movie I’m sure somthing with be announced
    A show, yeah. True. But it took 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He did get a fun Lego DTV .

I remember they were considering doing a Batgirl: Year One adaption with Laura Montgomery. Obviously things change but it wouldn't be the first time they've gone back to something that was pitched...although it might seem redundant (or complimentary?) to the live-action movie.
    Even Shazam got a lego dtv but they are not on the same level as the main dtvs imo.

Even Shazam got a lego dtv but they are not on the same level as the main dtvs imo.
    True, but they're still pretty fun and enjoyable in my opinion .

Extraordinary Member

A show, yeah. True. But it took 3 years.

does this not count

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    does this not count
    No. It was a Justice League movie with Aquaman at the center. If it isnt titled Aquaman and set solely in his world I don't count it since its DC way of thinking that they've done a million WW "movies" since she's in all of the JL films.

Same with Flash.

I'm curious we will be getting a Green Lantern movie for the new shared universe. I think John going to be the center in this own. I wonder who will be next. Yea Flash and Wonder Woman did have a big role in JSA. I hope we see Wonder Woman again and not just in JSA

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    O Future State is a potential due to several times they already met Jace Fox and a few other issues with them ending up together.
    Damn I really wanted that discussion to be over but I just don't get your point bringing up Future State claiming something must have happened between them and they are't together anymore cause this don't really makes any sense
    FS: nightwing #2 came out in february whilr FC next batman #4 came out in april so it's very likely nightwing writer didn't even know about dickbabs being together
    Also just because two characters are in a romantic relationship it doesn't means they need to share a romantic scene in every issue they appear lol as far as we know, yeah, Dick and Barbara are still together as a couple in Future State

Incredible Member

Sorry if this has already been observed, but Dick and Barbara got married in Death Metal, an event which is remembered by many people, including civilians, if I'm not mistaken. People certainly remember that Wonder Woman sacrificed herself. But I don't remember if there has been any reference to that marriage ever since. I wonder if it would legally count since they did survive, and why it wouldn't count if everything else happened.

I would assume John Ridley is more likely the one who didn't know about the other goings on with the Bat family. Now I wonder if his current story where Seer is running "The Hidden Agenda" is going anywhere, or is unique to his version of the universe. In his world, Simon Saint also knows about this Hidden Agenda, and since when is Saint knowledgable about and working with Seer? His stuff doesn't connect well to other stories.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    Sorry if this has already been observed, but Dick and Barbara got married in Death Metal, an event which is remembered by many people, including civilians, if I'm not mistaken. People certainly remember that Wonder Woman sacrificed herself. But I don't remember if there has been any reference to that marriage ever since. I wonder if it would legally count since they did survive, and why it wouldn't count if everything else happened.

I would assume John Ridley is more likely the one who didn't know about the other goings on with the Bat family. Now I wonder if his current story where Seer is running "The Hidden Agenda" is going anywhere, or is unique to his version of the universe. In his world, Simon Saint also knows about this Hidden Agenda, and since when is Saint knowledgable about and working with Seer? His stuff doesn't connect well to other stories.
    Taylor was asked about the wedding and said that this is an elseworld story that doesn't affect current continuity at all.
    So Dick and Babs were never married or remember it in the main continuity.

Extraordinary Member

No. It was a Justice League movie with Aquaman at the center. If it isnt titled Aquaman and set solely in his world I don't count it since its DC way of thinking that they've done a million WW "movies" since she's in all of the JL films.

I’m pretty sure it counts

The Batgirl will be filming much sooner than thought can't wait