Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1618

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/batgir...ffleck-batman/

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/real-b...o-max-batgirl/
    So yes a Batman is will show up. That much is 100%. However, why wouldn't the confrim Keaton. Unless WB backed now at last second in making Keaton the main one

Any chance the crisis movie may retcon the DCAU beyond future ? Damn I really get sad remembering all they did to Barbara, Dick and Bruce there
    I'd really love to see a timmverse future where she's married to Dick and not some rando and mainly where they're both on good terms with Bruce
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 12-03-2021 at 08:16 AM.

I doubt it.

Anyway, to me only the comics canon to the DCAU are the tie in comics that came out around the same time as the show plus Gotham Adventures. All the Batman Beyond extended comics are just variant timelines. The whole mess with Bruce impregnating Barbara and having a miscarriage never happened in the main DCAU as far as I'm concerned. Bruce and Barbara had a one night stand that one time, they both regretted it and then moved on. Bruce went on to date Kathy Duquesne like he did in the Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman.

I also like Sam Young and I like the fact that there is at least one universe where Barbara ended up with someone instead of a never ending will they/won't they.

I don't mind the idea of Dick and Bruce not being on good terms in the Batman Beyond canon but for gods sake, don't make the reasoning as stupid as Bruce cheating on Babs and causing a miscarriage.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I doubt it.

Anyway, to me only the comics canon to the DCAU are the tie in comics that came out around the same time as the show plus Gotham Adventures. All the Batman Beyond extended comics are just variant timelines. The whole mess with Bruce impregnating Barbara and having a miscarriage never happened in the main DCAU as far as I'm concerned. Bruce and Barbara had a one night stand that one time, they both regretted it and then moved on. Bruce went on to date Kathy Duquesne like he did in the Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman.

I also like Sam Young and I like the fact that there is at least one universe where Barbara ended up with someone instead of a never ending will they/won't they.

I don't mind the idea of Dick and Bruce not being on good terms in the Batman Beyond canon but for gods sake, don't make the reasoning as stupid as Bruce cheating on Babs and causing a miscarriage.
    Unless they actually come to retcon it in future yeah they are still canon to the main DCAU

I got nothing against Sam I just really hate how her relationship with Dick was axed off-screen and she got married to a rando when we know Barbara was also getting serious about her fling with Dick, there was never a proper ending to their relationship and we never got to see them moving on

The reason Dick hates Bruce in beyond is not only that but mainly the fact Bruce literally left him for dead

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Any chance the crisis movie may retcon the DCAU beyond future ? Damn I really get sad remembering all they did to Barbara, Dick and Bruce there
    I'd really love to see a timmverse future where she's married to Dick and not some rando and mainly where they're both on good terms with Bruce
    Which Crisis? You mean Crisis on two earths? If you mean the live action movie no. Timm universe is going for the Batfam being ended due to Bruce. It makes sense has what we see with the comics with Bruce
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-03-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Unless they actually come to retcon it in future yeah they are still canon to the main DCAU

I got nothing against Sam I just really hate how her relationship with Dick was axed off-screen and she got married to a rando when we know Barbara was also getting serious about her fling with Dick, there was never a proper ending to their relationship and we never got to see them moving on

The reason Dick hates Bruce in beyond is not only that but mainly the fact Bruce literally left him for dead
    We already have multiple contradictory timelines for Batman Beyond. DC doesn't have to dictate it for audiences to disregard the parts they don't like.

Not everybody ends up married to the person they liked in their 20's.

I mean we see how Dick and Babs relationship falls apart when she agreed to put herself in endangered. Dick said he was sick of both of them. We also see when Dick comes back he wasn't into Babs after that. We never saw how Bruce and Selina's relationship ended or if Selina moved on. I do want to know what happens to her in Batman Beyond
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-03-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    We already have multiple contradictory timelines for Batman Beyond. DC doesn't have to dictate it for audiences to disregard the parts they don't like.

Not everybody ends up married to the person they liked in their 20's.
    I'd agree if most of their audience didn't actually hate it and it hadn't widely criticized over the years

Again the problem is not them not getting married but the fact there was never a proper ending to their romantic relationship since unlike bruce and Selina they had more than just a fling

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean we see how Dick and Babs relationship falls apart when she agreed to put herself in endangered. Dick said he was sick of both of them. We also see when Dick comes back he wasn't into Babs after that. We never saw how Bruce and Selina's relationship ended or if Selina moved on.
    No, we know after Dick came back they started dating again, both were serious about it and planning to get married
    I mean Bruce/Selina had a fling, it never actually got as serious as Dick/Barbara

I'd agree if most of their audience didn't actually hate it and it hadn't widely criticized over the years

Again the problem is not them not getting married but the fact there was never a proper ending to their romantic relationship since unlike bruce and Selina they had more than just a fling

No, we know after Dick came back they started dating again, both were serious about it and planning to get married
    I mean Bruce/Selina had a fling, it never actually got as serious as Dick/Barbara
    In new adventures we see that it was due to Bruce not because it was a fling but due to Bruce(Selina) We see this clearly by both Bruce stating he messed and Selina. I mean only time they really dated was in the comics not in the show.\. I'm curious how would you wanted their relationship to end in the show? Would you have wanted Sam to make an appearance?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-03-2021 at 09:58 PM.

In new adventures we see that it was due to Bruce not because it was a fling but due to Bruce(Selina) We see this clearly by both Bruce stating he messed and Selina. I
    I didn't mean it ended because it was a fling

I mean only time they really dated was in the comics not in the show.\. I'm curious how would you wanted their relationship to end in the show? Would you have wanted Sam to make an appearance?
    Yeah but the comics are still canon to the show plus even in the show after Dick comes back there's hints they are still attracted to each other

Well first of all, never have them get back together, I'd just let it end like you previously said:
    Dick comes back but he's already over Barbara and their relationship keeps strictly professional and friendly

And yeah, if they were going to marry Barbara with a civilian at least give him some development in the og series, I'm not into the idea of Barbara marrying total randos

Oh I just saw you asked what I was talking about, it's the rumored animated crisis trilogy movies coming out 2023/2024
    I'm not holding my breath for anything but not gonna lie if we do get a scene showing a rebooted beyond universe where Dick and Barbara are married and on good terms with Bruce along with other new batfam members I'd have a big smile on my face lol

They already rebooted the animated universe. So it wouldn't make sense. They already have JL planning out. So I doubt it's another reboot. The way Batman Beyond is majority of people like it the way it is. Plus since it's Bruce Timm creation they would hire Bruce Timm since they respect him to hire him on many other projects. We know it's unlikely he would do Dickbabs. Do you mean they would reboot TimmVerse? Bruce Timm is starting a new Batman cartoon. So it could be a crisis on that. The issue with Crisis it wold take more than three movie to do it. It was too long for just one movie.

Another issue is that only one two alt universe have been shown one in the new universe in one in flashpoint. It can't work with only two. This can only work if it was only by itself. Plus I don't think three films can work they would have to built on multiple worlds. This is why we only get to see one or two worlds
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-04-2021 at 11:38 AM.

They already rebooted the animated universe. So it wouldn't make sense. They already have JL planning out. So I doubt it's another reboot. The way Batman Beyond is majority of people like it the way it is. Plus since it's Bruce Timm creation they would hire Bruce Timm since they respect him to hire him on many other projects. We know it's unlikely he would do Dickbabs. Do you mean they would reboot TimmVerse? Bruce Timm is starting a new Batman cartoon. So it could be a crisis on that. The issue with Crisis it wold take more than three movie to do it. It was too long for just one movie.
    Timmverse never got rebooted, I don't know what you're talking about but there's more than only one animated universe lol
    Bruce/Barbara and the miscarriage, Bruce letting Dick for dead are still WIDELY criticized nowadays and I'm pretty sure DC knows that
    I don't think they need to hire him if they just want to reboot this universe, after all he wasn't involved in the comics but they are still canon to his universe
    All we know about the movies so far is it is going to be a crossover with most (or maybe all) of DC animated universes together
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 12-04-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Don't you think that doesn't make sense for them to retcon the new movie universe ? They just started why wouldn't they ended so soon ? Their sales are good and they already showed they are building to the JL. So really crisis wouldn't be the big event. All the heroes are in they beginner years. Also you want WB to retcon Batman Beyond just so they can have DickBabs together ? I mean that is wasn't the point of the show. It was the point how Bruce had messed up his whole relationship before in mainline cannon . So it's nice to see not everything can be fix. Also the issue next is many people haven't read the Batman TAS series so it's also a worst to try and mess with that. Just to get a happy ending for all parties.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-04-2021 at 02:49 PM.

I'm curious how many times now has killing joke made its way into other media. So far it seems Gotham Knights had her be Oracle, YJ, and interactive Death in the family. Is there any I'm forgetting ? Should they do it too in the batgirl sequel ?

Don't you think that doesn't make sense for them to retcon the new movie universe ? They just started why wouldn't they ended so soon ? Their sales are good and they already showed they are building to the JL. So really crisis wouldn't be the big event. All the heroes are in they beginner years. Also you want WB to retcon Batman Beyond just so they can have DickBabs together ? I mean that is wasn't the point of the show. It was the point how Bruce had messed up his whole relationship before in mainline cannon . So it's nice to see not everything can be fix. Also the issue next is many people haven't read the Batman TAS series so it's also a worst to try and mess with that. Just to get a happy ending for all parties.
    (I wrote this before you edited your whole reply)
    Hmm ok I think you just misinterpreted everything I've said, you're bringing up stuff I never said and mixing up everything up so it's getting really confusing
    I'll try to make it as clear as I can:
    It's beem rumored we'll be getting an animated crisis trilogy movies which will be bringing together various animated DC universes together (most likely timmverse, YJ, TTG, DCAMU etc) what I'm talking about is since DC has been called out a lot in the past years for the treatment Bruce, Dick and Barbara gets in beyond they can actually make a reboot in the bayond universe somehow in this trilogy as an apologize to fans, it got nothing with their current main animated universe
    We don't have any informations about the movies plot so don't ask me to go too deep into it lol
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 12-04-2021 at 03:08 PM.