Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1618

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    I just hope they don't make Batgirl in a movie a teenager. Let her be a grown woman who took the decision to fight crime.
    She's going to be in the police force, so she's definitely not going to be a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    In batman the adventures continues season 2, the sequel comic being currently released they are all on good terms and Dick and Barbara are still together as a couple (and it does seems more than just a puppy love) and Barbara and Bruce have a good apprentice/mentor relationship
    So yes I don't think it's that impossible to they retcon the beyond cartoon in the future
    Wasn't that comic series meant to be an alt-timeline where nothing in the DCEU beyond the original Batman cartoon happened?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Wasn't that comic series meant to be an alt-timeline where nothing in the DCEU beyond the original Batman cartoon happened?
    As far as I know no, it takes place somewhere after TNBA and is still canon to the show continuity (I could be wrong tho ? I'll try to find more about that)
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 12-05-2021 at 07:06 PM.

The Adventure Continues or the Batman Beyond comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Adventure Continues or the Batman Beyond comic?
    The former; thought the latter was never canon in the first place.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The former; thought the latter was never canon in the first place.
    I think The Adventure Continues is intended to be canon.

Barbara was in Batman #118 helping Bruce as Oracle
    Find it pretty cute how she and Dick asks Bruce to come over Bludhaven and have breakfast with them
    Which makes me wonder if they wants to talk with Bruce about their relationship, yeah Bruce's not the best option when it comes to love advices but he's still their mentor so it makes sense they wanna tell him first about them getting back together

IMG_20211207_130600.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Find it pretty cute how she and Dick asks Bruce to come over Bludhaven and have breakfast with them
    Which makes me wonder if they wants to talk with Bruce about their relationship, yeah Bruce's not the best option when it comes to love advices but he's still their mentor so it makes sense they wanna tell him first about them getting back together

IMG_20211207_130600.jpg
    I dont think its to inform him or for advice they just want to have him over. He is about to leave the Gotham area. It be nice to see him before he is gone.

I wonder if Blüdhaven is facing the same possible cream cheese shortages like here in the real world?

Extraordinary Member

IMG_20211207_130600.jpg
    I just read this for myself, and its Babs and Dick reaching out to Bruce, honestly this is anice moment of growth. We can see that babs and dick have their own lives. They love bruce and will be thier when he needs them, but they are doing their own thing. Its nice to see.

IMG_20211207_130600.jpg
    This reminds me of that Gotham Knights issue where he first finds out about their relationship and how awkward it is .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of that Gotham Knights issue where he first finds out about their relationship and how awkward it is .
    Which one ? That one where he gets mad and says Dick chose Barbara over him ? Lol that one always gets me

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I just read this for myself, and its Babs and Dick reaching out to Bruce, honestly this is anice moment of growth. We can see that babs and dick have their own lives. They love bruce and will be thier when he needs them, but they are doing their own thing. Its nice to see.
    Yeah that's pretty nice but I'd really like to see they talking to Bruce about it, I mean Bruce did support their relationship many times times, he literally gets enough of the will they wont they thing and just becomes a priest and marries them lol I know that's not canon rn but yet

Which one ? That one where he gets mad and says Dick chose Barbara over him ? Lol that one always gets me
    I don't remember the exact issue number but it was written by Devin Grayson.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah that's pretty nice but I'd really like to see they talking to Bruce about it, I mean Bruce did support their relationship many times times, he literally gets enough of the will they wont they thing and just becomes a priest and marries them lol I know that's not canon rn but yet
    I only care for him being at the wedding

Extraordinary Member

She had the suit back on today