Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1618

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She had the suit back on today
    Redondo draws it well enough.

100% confirmed now that Michel Keaton is in

https://batman-news.com/2021/12/22/b...ichael-keaton/

So far she is a cop

and here is the outfits from Gotham police

What do you hope is in the Batgirl movie?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-22-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Oh man Are they really going with old Batman Keaton being her mentor. Don't know what to feel about that? My guess he'll be a retired Batman and the whole dynamic between Barbara and Bruce will be similar to how it was between him and Terry in Batman Beyond. Now I'm starting to wonder how old her father is because unless they do some makeup magic Keaton's Bruce Wayne will look older than J.K. Simmons Gordon. At least that way Barbara is about to be older and we're going to get a mature batgirl.

Ultimate Member

It could be Keaton’s Bruce being pulled from the Burton-verse into this one as a result of the Flash film. So Jim would not necessarily HAVE to be ancient in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It could be Keaton’s Bruce being pulled from the Burton-verse into this one as a result of the Flash film. So Jim would not necessarily HAVE to be ancient in that case.
    I don't think they're about to go all multiverse in the first ever Batgirl movie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Not pulled warped

The Dcuniverse as we know it will have changed. Older Batman is fine he is a mortal
    Diana will he unchanged becuase she is a Amazon. It won’t affect much while also affecting a lot

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This bolsters my theory that they are trying to retcon their universe as the "first" shared movie-verse. So you end up with the Donner Superman as their Superman and Keaton as their Batman. One of the rumors I heard as that Cavill's Superman is going to become an amalgamation of the Donner Superman and his Superman from MOS. And, of course, Keaton's Batman will be the "official" Batman.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This bolsters my theory that they are trying to retcon their universe as the "first" shared movie-verse. So you end up with the Donner Superman as their Superman and Keaton as their Batman. One of the rumors I heard as that Cavill's Superman is going to become an amalgamation of the Donner Superman and his Superman from MOS. And, of course, Keaton's Batman will be the "official" Batman.
    What's old is new again...

Dc did say Burton and Donner's are now in the same universe. Which means they are now part of the DCEU. On the DCEU you guys think we will have Black Canary or Huntress might make small cameos
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-22-2021 at 11:23 PM.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Season Greetings. HoHoHo

BabsHolidays.jpg

Spectacular Member

De-aging technology, which has been used in a half dozen MCU movies, to make Keaton’s Bruce Wayne/Batman, say, 40-50, would be really helpful in having this make some sense. So it definitely won’t happen.
    Also, apparently no Dick Grayson.
    I’ve wanted to see Barbara Gordon/Batgirl on the big screen for forever- and I dearly hope that my feelings are wrong- but I’m just filled with dread about this project

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Season Greetings. HoHoHo

BabsHolidays.jpg
    Happy Holidays .

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    De-aging technology, which has been used in a half dozen MCU movies, to make Keaton’s Bruce Wayne/Batman, say, 40-50, would be really helpful in having this make some sense. So it definitely won’t happen.
    I'm pretty sure they will have Keaton play his actual age. I believe if they wanted a younger Batman they would've simply recasted. Don't think he's going to be an active Batman

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Affleck was in his fifties when he took the role so clearly they want an older Batman of some kind. Keaton has the nostalgia factor to him.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Affleck was in his fifties when he took the role so clearly they want an older Batman of some kind. Keaton has the nostalgia factor to him.
    Affleck isn't even 50 yet but I get what you're saying. Still I think the decision of casting Ben and having him be an older batman was solely on Zack Snyder who had ridiculous amount of freedom in the beginning when they gave him the reigns to the live action universe. Keaton returning to be the main Batman is crazy but i guess they want Reeves and Pattison to play in their own world and an older Batman in another project doesn't really bother them that much.