Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,618 of 1618

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Having a 70 yr old Batman running around is a bit much when it doesnt involve Batman Beyond.

I wonder if they're going to ignore Dick and co. while they are at it (most likely)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Having a 70 yr old Batman running around is a bit much when it doesnt involve Batman Beyond.

I wonder if they're going to ignore Dick and co. while they are at it (most likely)
    We will find out if flashpoint saves Dick Grayson. He would be a great teaser scene for the end

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We will find out if flashpoint saves Dick Grayson. He would be a great teaser scene for the end
    Since nothing was ever confirmed on screen, he doesnt need saving via Flashpoint. They could easily go with Jason if they wanted.

I doubt they've thought that far ahead.

The only way I see Dick Grayson working is if it was a flashback movie. Like Keaton adopted Dick when he was 50. Dick was with Keaton for 10 years but left. I think the only issue that if proven true we also have to think about Red Hood movie. So even Dick will be older than Grace or just Dick will make the Red Hood movie it's own thing and not connected it to the Nightwing movie. Overall it will be interesting how ever he finds his way into the main world.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-24-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Since nothing was ever confirmed on screen, he doesnt need saving via Flashpoint. They could easily go with Jason if they wanted.
    I think it’s public knowledge dick is the one who died. He won’t need saving if they flashpoint the universe and correct everything

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    The only way I see Dick Grayson working is if it was a flashback movie. Like Keaton adopted Dick when he was 50. Dick was with Keaton for 10 years but left. I think the only issue that if proven true we also have to think about Red Hood movie. So even Dick will be older than Grace or just Dick will make the Red Hood movie it's own thing and not connected it to the Nightwing movie. Overall it will be interesting how ever he finds his way into the main world.
    We don’t know how old Keaton will be in the movie. Dick just needs to be 25+

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think it’s public knowledge dick is the one who died. He won’t need saving if they flashpoint the universe and correct everything
    Only comic fans online/Snyder fans know that its Dick. Snyder only ever mentioned that he intended it to be him. Since it was never stated on screen it can easily be any Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This bolsters my theory that they are trying to retcon their universe as the "first" shared movie-verse. So you end up with the Donner Superman as their Superman and Keaton as their Batman. One of the rumors I heard as that Cavill's Superman is going to become an amalgamation of the Donner Superman and his Superman from MOS. And, of course, Keaton's Batman will be the "official" Batman.
    Just like how New 52 Superman merged with the post-Crisis one, creating the current, Rebirth, version.

Aren't the Kilmer and Clooney Batmen the same incarnation as Keaton? So that means there's already a Dick Grayson Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just like how New 52 Superman merged with the post-Crisis one, creating the current, Rebirth, version.

Aren't the Kilmer and Clooney Batmen the same incarnation as Keaton? So that means there's already a Dick Grayson Robin.
    It already has a Batgirl too, but no one in their right mind will reference Batman Forever or Batman and Robin.
    They can start everything from the beginning if they want.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I would say they arent. Their characterizations are all different.

Only comic fans online/Snyder fans know that its Dick. Snyder only ever mentioned that he intended it to be him. Since it was never stated on screen it can easily be any Robin.
    It’s in the justice league Snyder cut right? Either that or the BVS one, but there is definately a grave stone with Dick’s name on it in one of the uncut versions.