Page 26 of 108 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

I don't agree with her character being put into a lot of titles to make up for not having her own title, but Babs is getting some prime artwork that we haven't seen in a while. Babs has never looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    . . . I still really keep hoping to see Babs in a Batgirl costume very soon. Its been far too long since she has put on the Batgirl costume.
    Having these ittle appearances of Babs as Oracle is NOT enough for me. I want her to star in her own book again!
    Aside from Batman: Three Jokers, how long has it been since Barbara was last seen as Batgirl?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Aside from Batman: Three Jokers, how long has it been since Barbara was last seen as Batgirl?
    Not really that long, joker war,dc metal, her book ended recently
    I think we might see her put it on next issue of
    Nightwing

She should be on the cover of the next issue solicited, as the one solicited for June shows Dick - and Barbara's arm. Seems to be a connecting cover, and the other half will showcase Babs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Not really that long, joker war,dc metal, her book ended recently . . .
    Looks like Batgirl's solo title ended with issue #50 in October of 2020, so I guess sorboares has no patience whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Looks like Batgirl's solo title ended with issue #50 in October of 2020, so I guess sorboares has no patience whatsoever?
    October is 6 months ago, since then we have seen Babs make some tiny appearances as Oracle. When you compare that to Babs having her own title is does feel like ages ago.
    Since October we have seen Babs make a one panel or few panel appearances here and there n NO that is not enough for me.

Extraordinary Member

October is 6 months ago, since then we have seen Babs make some tiny appearances as Oracle. When you compare that to Babs having her own title is does feel like ages ago.
    Since October we have seen Babs make a one panel or few panel appearances here and there n NO that is not enough for me.
    Time drake must be swimming in limbo then

I'm a Babs as Batgirl fan and to me 6 months is a long time with no new Batgirl content. Simple

Tim is in limbo, yeah. Since Young Justice ended in November, his only major appearance is the two issue Future State comic Robin Eternal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Really?
    ‘Cuz I think it kinda looks like every tracksuit that Paulie Walnuts wore on The Sopranos.
    Touché.

I'm a Babs as Batgirl fan and to me 6 months is a long time with no new Batgirl content. Simple
    I'm guessing you're still quite young then.
    (Me, I remember back in the days when Batgirl first started showing up on the original run of the 1960s Batman TV show . . . )

Astonishing Member

What's important to me is that they are treating Babs with dignity and respect.

She's becoming Oracle like Richard became Nightwing...a natural progression of her/his character.

(I don't want to go into the horrible muck about how she became Oracle last time. I will point out that Grayson didn't become Nightwing because he had been castrated. Why should she be mutilated to 'grow' into a new identity?)

Under these circumstances, I'll be glad to have Cassandra be Batgirl. (I hope her costume gets some more color. It's so drab.)

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    What's important to me is that they are treating Babs with dignity and respect.

She's becoming Oracle like Richard became Nightwing...a natural progression of her/his character.

(I don't want to go into the horrible muck about how she became Oracle last time. I will point out that Grayson didn't become Nightwing because he had been castrated. Why should she be mutilated to 'grow' into a new identity?)

Under these circumstances, I'll be glad to have Cassandra be Batgirl. (I hope her costume gets some more color. It's so drab.)
    There's yellow in her suit. Not super present, but still.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There's yellow in her suit. Not super present, but still.
    Seen it. Unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Seen it. Unimpressed.
    I think Cass works better with a more darker suit, personally, but I really didn't like the Orphan costume.

Granted I also prefer Babs in grey or black to purple.