Page 36 of 108 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

My bad thanks for the correction but this time she is actually making a appearance. Because this is cameo but she never played a major role in the other movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post
    It depends on what version of Barbara they go with. They could do the one where she's a couple of years older then him so she could be a teenager or even older.
    With how Gordon looks. She could be older than Dick since he doesn't appear in this movie.

I never liked that Babs design. I rather like her other looks. I mean Donna made a cameo but she didn't really make an impact. So it's great but a little weird for them to have her cameo but not use her
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 06-16-2021 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14324650/fullcredits

Amy Landecker ... Barbara Gordon (voice)

Also guys they aren't 100% on they adaptions always. But they don't call her Batgirl or Oracle but that doesn't necessarily mean she isn't going to be either one. But she could just be a kid
    Are we sure that's not just Barbara Sr. (her mom)?

With how Gordon looks. She could be older than Dick since he doesn't appear in this movie.
    I don't know seeing Gordon looking younger with the red hair and all I'm thinkin they might be looking to have Barbara appear as a child but I hope not. Always liked the fact that Barbara was a little bit older than Dick Grayson, not a fan of them deaging her to push her relationship with him.

It depends on what version of Barbara they go with. They could do the one where she's a couple of years older then him so she could be a teenager or even older.
    She could be older than Dick since he doesn't appear in this. When he does he could be younger than her still.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure that's not just Barbara Sr. (her mom)?

I mean why would they credit had Barbara and not a more specific way? Like Mrs.Gordon. But it could be her mother. So far all we know is the Voice Actor is in both part one and two.

ly hav
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 06-16-2021 at 07:57 PM.

Spectacular Member

Barbara appears in ‘The Long Halloween’ as a child. She’s in a couple of clips in the preview that’s on the ‘Justice Society: World War II’ disc. In the scene in the preview, it’s obvious that it is, in fact, Halloween- little Babs is dressed in a police officer’s uniform, and what I imagine is James Jr. is dressed as a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Barbara appears in ‘The Long Halloween’ as a child. She’s in a couple of clips in the preview that’s on the ‘Justice Society: World War II’ disc. In the scene in the preview, it’s obvious that it is, in fact, Halloween- little Babs is dressed in a police officer’s uniform, and what I imagine is James Jr. is dressed as a ghost.
    Honestly I think this would be the first time both Gordon kids have been seen in animation together.

I'm curious if it's only mother has it is Halloween and why would Babs appear in both parts of the movies
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 06-17-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Her first look in Titans:

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Lol you beat me too it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Live-action Oracle .

Why didn't have her wear her glasses? That's like one of the most defining elements of Barbara as Oracle.

Extraordinary Member

Why didn't have her wear her glasses? That's like one of the most defining elements of Barbara as Oracle.
    Does she have to wear them all the time
    I think she is at work right now as commissioner Mabey she wear contacts sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Does she have to wear them all the time
    I think she is at work right now as commissioner Mabey she wear contacts sometimes
    You're right it could be a scene where she took them off. Still it's an iconic look for her and her not having the glasses stood out for me.

Where is this from? YJ? Because Babs never appeared in the original animated movie shared universe.
    Her appearance in Young Justice predates the Batgirl of Burnside costume, remember there was a long gap between seasons 2 and 3, and Babs appeared as Batgirl in season 2. She looked like this:
    https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/File:Batgirl.png
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Her appearance in Young Justice predates the Batgirl of Burnside costume, remember there was a long gap between seasons 2 and 3, and Babs appeared as Batgirl in season 2. She looked like this:
    https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/File:Batgirl.png
    I really liked that take on her costume.