Page 60 of 108 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Savannah Welch was great as Barbara in Titans.
    I love her attitude

Usually I would say this Babara would be too hard on people, but considering how the characters are portrayed she is definitely more level headed, especially with this version of Bruce, who is especially messed up.

I really like her and hope to see more of her.

Also side note, I hope to see her use her prosthetic leg, as Savannah struggled with the chair at times. but in the behind the scenes it shows her in engaging in fight choreography so I feel like we'll get to see her in action.

I wonder with the movie on the way. You guys think the Batgirl year one comic will be animated?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder with the movie on the way. You guys think the Batgirl year one comic will be animated?
    I think they're 2-3 timeskips away from it in the new animated DTV universe.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Ale Garza Sketch.

AleGarzaBatgirl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Ale Garza Sketch.

AleGarzaBatgirl.jpg
    very nice
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Ale Garza Sketch.

AleGarzaBatgirl.jpg
    Classic .

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dunno if anyone posted this yet but apparently back when Redondo first revealed the design for Batgirl suit, he added more notes in response to the responses that I only read now

About Batgirl new design: yes, it’s based partly in ‘burnside’ one mostly in the practical-real fabric vibes, and also in a few more. The “Not This” part comes straight from Cameron Stewart (who it seems I can’t tag) design, I found highly important to point that out 1/6

But wasn’t my original idea the ideas that I wanted to add to the mix of many classics Batgirl suits are A- White eyes (not sure if someone did ever, maybe in some video games) B- black/purple lipstick fitting with the cowl C- Long cape 2/6

D-cape can turn into wings Batman style, so she can plane instead of rope-swing, which could be less violent for her back. 3/6

Sometimes you are not trying to invent the wheel again, just wanted to put together a lot of things that already works, balance all that with your own esthetic idea, and add some bits and pieces. And I learned you can’t never make happy every Babs fan, 4/6

because she’s a rich character that has different and interesting approaches. Fortunately, this fictional universes spins enough for having different moments and ages with different takes (if you don’t like the daylight, just sit and wait). 5/6

Thanks for all the love and good words out are sending today, sincerely ). 6/6

The white eyes are from The Batman and Batman vs. TMNT.

I prefer when the costume is drawn without it looking like a jacket and pants.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    What is the Jamal Campbell drawing on the right from?

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    What is the Jamal Campbell drawing on the right from?
    Fear State Omega.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Fear State Omega.
    Thanks. Love that cover!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I hate to say this to you, but don’t get excited. That costume’s just there to sell covers: Babs won’t be Batgirl on the field, the way the solicitations describe her as just ‘Babs’ compared with ‘The Batgirls’ (barf) makes it obvious. Or “Tim Drake (Robin)” to quote. She won’t be anything more than glorified support.

Cut your losses before it gets any more painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I hate to say this to you, but don’t get excited. That costume’s just there to sell covers: Babs won’t be Batgirl on the field, the way the solicitations describe her as just ‘Babs’ compared with ‘The Batgirls’ (barf) makes it obvious. Or “Tim Drake (Robin)” to quote. She won’t be anything more than glorified support.

Cut your losses before it gets any more painful.
    You do have a point I suppose. But in the case of Tim, he's still operating as a 'Robin'. So perhaps will have Babs operating as a 'Batgirl'. We'll have to wait and see how things turn out.