Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1618
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hate how baggy Jiminez draws the new suit.
    It looks like he drew baggy pants similar to the kind he gave Ghosthunter and the Designer. Baggy from the knees down and tucked into the tops of the boots.

Her jacket also fits poorly at the waist. No one is drawing Barbara now like a superhero you'd have confidence in. She looks meh standing in-between the powerful-looking Nightwing and Spoiler in that splash panel in #117.

On the other hand, he also made Jace's suit ill-fitting and it should be anything but.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Doubt the 100 is Babs marriage or anything. I mean if Bruce couldn't get married why Dick? If anything maybe a crossover thing

Actually I think that it would be cool if Babs & Dick just lived together. Also Babs could most of the time be Oracle and once in a while suit up as Batgirl too. But really they both belong in Gotham. Bludhaven has just never done anything for me. Or they could go back and forth between the two cities.

Well I wasn't expecting that from the lastest YJ episode, that scene kinda had me shook. Something about the way she screamed got to me...
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    Actually I think that it would be cool if Babs & Dick just lived together. Also Babs could most of the time be Oracle and once in a while suit up as Batgirl too. But really they both belong in Gotham. Bludhaven has just never done anything for me. Or they could go back and forth between the two cities.
    I think that just puts him back into a side kick role they gave all of his best skills to all the members of the Batfam and so he is often the least impressive at the time. And plus it gives them a reason to just make him worst . Plus we will never allow him to
    Grow. We get too many Batman events. Dick is also Titan. If we want the best for Dick we need a good event for him and the titans. So really it hurts him if he is just place in Gotham. He isn't just a former Robin or a Batfam he is also a Titan and leader. They need to make a big event not tied to Gotham or Batfam. Don't you think they should keep him in Bludhaven. It's not just him and Batfam but the titans. So it's three Cities. We can't get anything to the titans if we keep having him in Gotham. Bateditors are keeping him tie. If we go to Gotham we just can lose the titans and him again out fo the titans. For decades Dc wanted Dick to be a low propriety so him moving to Gotham just shows that
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-18-2021 at 02:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Well I wasn't expecting that from the lastest YJ episode, that scene kinda had me shook. Something about the way she screamed got to me...
    I like the twist honestly this world has never played by the book we knew. I never expected them to show us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I like the twist honestly this world has never played by the book we knew. I never expected them to show us.
    Agreed, it's a welcomed change. I like little twist like that.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I think that just puts him back into a side kick role they gave all of his best skills to all the members of the Batfam and so he is often the least impressive at the time. And plus it gives them a reason to just make him worst . Plus we will never allow him to
    Grow. We get too many Batman events. Dick is also Titan. If we want the best for Dick we need a good event for him and the titans. So really it hurts him if he is just place in Gotham. He isn't just a former Robin or a Batfam he is also a Titan and leader. They need to make a big event not tied to Gotham or Batfam. Don't you think they should keep him in Bludhaven. It's not just him and Batfam but the titans. So it's three Cities. We can't get anything to the titans if we keep having him in Gotham. Bateditors are keeping him tie. If we go to Gotham we just can lose the titans and him again out fo the titans. For decades Dc wanted Dick to be a low propriety so him moving to Gotham just shows that
    Not that this is the place, but Dick's currently in 2 Titans books, when they do want to do something with the Titans those creators don't want to do anything with Dick. If they did a Titans event Dick wouldn't come out the hero. They'd feed him to the other Titans to try to close the gap in their irrelevancy. As we have seen multiple times now. Time to stop blaming the Bat editorial for the Titans not doing anything of worth for decades now. There hasn't been a Titans book with out Dick and he just comes out each time looking as if he's the lowest property on the roster.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-18-2021 at 04:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member

his is how you give Batgirl agency in this horrific moment. Not by adding a prologue where Batgirl is obsessed with dating Batman (before the actual movie begins). Well Done to YJ team

his is how you give Batgirl agency in this horrific moment. Not by adding a prologue where Batgirl is obsessed with dating Batman (before the actual movie begins). Well Done to YJ team
    Oh I really didn't want to remember this movie at all
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 11-18-2021 at 11:05 AM.

And Joker is still technically responsible, jut in a different way.

Going to be kind of interesting that the new Batgirl accidentally crippled the old one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Joker is still technically responsible, jut in a different way.

Going to be kind of interesting that the new Batgirl accidentally crippled the old one.
    Well she is not batgirl

Astonishing Member

Well she is not batgirl
    We know. That's why Frontier mentioned it, because he still expects Cassandra to be Batgirl at the end of this arc in YJ.
    Last edited by Konja7; 11-18-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    We know. That's why Frontier mentioned it, because he still expects Cassandra to be Batgirl at the end of this arc in YJ.
    I suppose that’s possible now that Oracle has entered, this is a packed cast for the vingette
    She just might that would be a nice closer

Do you guys think we'll get more Barbara scenes next week ? Maybe even a flashback on Barbara recovering ?
    Last edited by Spideyvinnegar; 11-18-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Do do you guys think we'll get more Barbara scenes next week ? Maybe even a flashback on Barbara recovering ?
    I think she'll definitely be involved through her drone and maybe we'll see how she and Cass bonded.