Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1618
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

They would be 3-5 years old now. Old enough to begin their assassin slash trapeze training.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It wasn’t about him it was about cass
    Almost getting killed to stop someone else that you dont even know from killing a serial killer....will never make sense. We've seen Barbara fight and think on her toes, it just wasnt presented well.

I wonder do you think we will get an animated Babs movie? We have her actually in a cameo now. But I'm not sure it will be in main universe has they are more on first years and getting everyone's origin story of anything maybe elsewhere. I say that since we see the JL come together in JSA

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder do you think we will get an animated Babs movie? We have her actually in a cameo now. But I'm not sure it will be in main universe has they are more on first years and getting everyone's origin story of anything maybe elsewhere. I say that since we see the JL come together in JSA
    I'd say there is a possibility but I'm not holding my breath for it
    Also what was Babs last cameo in an animated movie ? All I remember is her death in apokolips war

By Craig Cermak:

It is all just so disappointing that we are reintroduced to Babs as Batgirl in a brand new awesome costume and now all of a sudden in Batgirls she is mainly going to be back in a chair and walking with a cane. I just don't know why you would go to all that trouble to introduce and promote a new costume to only use it after like 2 issues. What is DC doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyvinnegar View Post
    Also what was Babs last cameo in an animated movie ? All I remember is her death in apokolips war
    She was in Long Halloween as a child.

Which tells me we won't be seeing her as Batgirl in that universe without a few time-skips.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    It is all just so disappointing that we are reintroduced to Babs as Batgirl in a brand new awesome costume and now all of a sudden in Batgirls she is mainly going to be back in a chair and walking with a cane. I just don't know why you would go to all that trouble to introduce and promote a new costume to only use it after like 2 issues. What is DC doing?
    Personally I'm not a big fan of the new costume but I assume it'll show up in Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    In the interview, the writers commented that she would be using the cane and wheelchair sometimes (I guess the difference of how the chip was originally, from a narrative standpoint, a magic fix to have Barbara not be crippled, vs. the idea here that she has a disability and uses the chip, among other thing, to get around, depending on what works best in the moment). There's nothing that says she couldn't go out in the field on a given day when she feels up to it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    In the interview, the writers commented that she would be using the cane and wheelchair sometimes (I guess the difference of how the chip was originally, from a narrative standpoint, a magic fix to have Barbara not be crippled, vs. the idea here that she has a disability and uses the chip, among other thing, to get around, depending on what works best in the moment). There's nothing that says she couldn't go out in the field on a given day when she feels up to it.
    I'm wondering if there's an endgame in mind for how spotty the chip seems to be getting.

It's pretty obvious DC wanna settle Barbara as Oracle and since she seems to be moving to bludhaven we'll most likely be seeing her more as oracle from now on

Extraordinary Member

It's pretty obvious DC wanna settle Barbara as Oracle and since she seems to be moving to bludhaven we'll most likely be seeing her more as oracle from now on
    Is that obvious when a batgirl movie is being worked on right now

Between things like Barbara's disability coming back into play more and the sidelining (for now) of Barry Allen in favor of letting Wally take The Flash mantle, DC seems to be hating on the Silver Age characters again . . .

I think it's more putting some characters on break to focus back on popular characters who were undersold because of the reboot.

At least that's how I'm choosing to view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's more putting some characters on break to focus back on popular characters who were undersold because of the reboot.

At least that's how I'm choosing to view it.
    I no longer have the patience to keep giving DC the benefit of the doubt on things like this . . .

Long Halloween. The little girl was Babs. Also I mean Dc will always go back and forth with going to keep status and if things don't go well change it temp.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Between things like Barbara's disability coming back into play more and the sidelining (for now) of Barry Allen in favor of letting Wally take The Flash mantle, DC seems to be hating on the Silver Age characters again . . .

Also Wally was Flash for a long time before they brought Barry Black.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I no longer have the patience to keep giving DC the benefit of the doubt on things like this . . .
    Agreed. I mean even if they give fans what they want they will generally reboot it. So it's like if they have DickBabs or have Babs other love interests I don't think it will stick. This is why I rather true their elsewhere and black label stuff. I hope Babs gets the black label treatment
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-20-2021 at 09:00 PM.