Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Trail of Magneto Finale

We are back at the Snatch Game and the winner is: WHO CARES?

Actually, the killer is TOAD. He goes before the council and exile is his punishment, but Wanda says no biggie he can go. Toad reveals he thinks Wanda ruined the brotherhood, and he did it for Magneto’s sake. Toad is then sent to the pit. The Avengers think the X-Men are being too harsh. Wanda is happy all her friends had her back.

Back to the night of, Wanda and Magneto were arguing after she made a request of him when learning of mutant resurrections. It turns out Wanda wanted to pull a spell but needed to go through the resurrection process first. So she and a reluctant Magneto faked her murder. Back in the present, Polaris and Wanda have a touching moment, before Wanda gathers Polaris, Proteus and Legion for a spell as they are all prodigal children. The spell doesn’t work, and Polaris tells Wanda it should be her instead. Wanda says she’s not a mutant. But Polaris says she is still Magneto’s daughter.

The next day, Kyle awakens to find Northstar up and staring into space. He reveals the infant he once adopted has the mutant gene and has been added to the resurrection protocols. They’re gonna be dads! Northstar cries of happiness (also, his infant adopted daughter had died? Anyone know that story?).

Hope then reveals that 20 million mutant souls werte added to the protocols as a result of Wanda’s spell with Proteus and Legion. Now any mutant anywhere is eligible to be resurrected! The first one is John Proudstar! He is greeted by Storm and Banshee who is so happy to see him.

Later, Exodus is telling a story to children… of the time the Pretender became the Redeemer.

A Scarlett Witch series is then announced.

We never got to see Kyle's dinner for cap. 0 out of 10.

Mighty Member

Also, I'm confused as to the Toad part of the story? How did he get sent to the pit when Scarlett basically murdered herself so she could go through the protocols, learn how they work and then pull her spell allowing every mutant anywhere to be resurrected. Did anyone understand?

Oh shoot, can a moderator please add SPOILERS to the title? I forgot to do it.

I'm still trying to figure out how Toad ended up in the pit for something we know for a fact he didn't do. Then no scene of why Todd did except he is doing it for magneto. This part makes no sense to me but overall it would have been a great one shot. Maybe i missed something. I feel like if i go back and read all five issues i still won't find the answer though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I liked the ending a lot more than I liked the series. It seems like they're leaving the door open for Wanda and Pietro to possibly be mutants again, but they weren't quite ready to commit. It puts the House of M and Krakoa in general in a really interesting place.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Also, I'm confused as to the Toad part of the story? How did he get sent to the pit when Scarlett basically murdered herself so she could go through the protocols, learn how they work and then pull her spell allowing every mutant anywhere to be resurrected. Did anyone understand?
    Toad is taking the fall. Presumably because of his devotion to Mags.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully the solo is not handled by X-office.
    This redeemer **** hopefully set her free instead of being another slave collar, just with a new tag.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Nah, it's because ugly mutants deserve less rights./s

Also Wanda casually implying she knows about Moira was extremely funny.

That's my guess. I'm sure they will free him eventually.

---

I was hoping this would also fix the Otherworld thing, and get Rockslide back.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Nah, it's because ugly mutants deserve less rights./s
    I mean that is a given. I'm headcanoning that Toad was back to collecting Husk skin dolls and Erick just wanted to kill two birds with one stone until told otherwise.

Why is Billy here? I don't get it....

And I'm sorry Exodus you look scary as hell I've lost all respect. The main 1 talking sh*t is mad silent when Satan & her Hellspawn come around he shook!

I am of mixed feelings because I for one liked the Crucible for it's deeper meaning of being a mutant. If you want your powers back you are choosing to live a life of danger and pain. Everyday will be struggle against huge odds and if you don't have the heart to fight and die for that then you should stay a human and avoid the trouble.

The sudden change of Exodus to being pro Wanda I don't like because I do believe that mutants should always have a distrust of the person that came the closest to wiping them out and on top of the fact that she isn't a mutant. More militant mutants should have that type of mindset which Exodus is.

That being said I do like what Wanda did but once again it is framed as her doing it in order to be liked from the mutants instead of trust doing the right thing. "Like see I helped you guys now we are even and you have to like me"

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why is Billy here? I don't get it....

And I'm sorry Exodus you look scary as hell I've lost all respect. The main 1 talking sh*t is mad silent when Satan & her Hellspawn come around he shook!
    I think he was there because SWORD had all those references to him disliking “the Pretender” title so they wanted to have him present when it was changed. Very sloppily done though.

Also Wanda casually implying she knows about Moira was extremely funny.
    But actually… I was like not Wanda bout to expose Moira right before Inferno finishes.

this was the page where i actually thought, "poor pietro."

familymagnus.jpg

Does he even know if wanda is alive or not? Or did he just want a reason to beat up on magneto and roll out.

(also does exodus look like john travolta to anyone else?)

And i'm sure this will result in some shipping.
    scarledous.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/