Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1446

I hope that no matter what happens with ToM that people don't take it out on Leah, because it's obvious from her wording that everything is very heavily mandated. And that she has to stick with future plans that involve the MCU.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

and whats that plan?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    and whats that plan?
    None of us know. She said she wants to temper expectations though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Leah talks about Wanda and her mutant heritage starting at 1:01:00

Spoilers and big ones for Trial of Magneto.
    It's pretty worrying the 616 Wanda is being impacted by plans for the MCU Wanda, especially since the MCU only knows how to do one plot with Wanda and has already done it three times.

We'll see what they do with ITMOM and hope it turns out for the best for Wanda.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Because of what she did had to work within the confines of not just WandaVision, but the MCU’s upcoming plans for Wanda. Come to think of it, she’s the big villain in Dr. Strange 2 and is rumored to have killed both Avengers and X-Men in that movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    It's pretty worrying the 616 Wanda is being impacted by plans for the MCU Wanda, especially since the MCU only knows how to do one plot with Wanda and has already done it three times.
    WandaVision won two Grammys and was nominated for 23. NY taking a severely underutilized character. Take notes comic writers and editors.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Because of what she did had to work within the confines of not just WandaVision, but the MCU’s upcoming plans for Wanda. Come to think of it, she’s the big villain in Dr. Strange 2 and is rumored to have killed both Avengers and X-Men in that movie.
    They have not confirmed her role in the movie and merchandise has her working with team Strange. The synopsis lists Mordo as the villain. Rumors are just that and there are always tons around any MCU release. Endgame was gonna have Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, the X-Men and the Netflix characters according to rumors.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Like I said in Wanda's Thread, This interview Sounded like Marvel at least have plans for Wanda which might be good with what I heard of it, but however I would take everything with major grains of salt.

She sounds like a sweet person, but I figure she can't be genuine in what the story is going to finalize as and might be pulling a red herring on us, I don't expect any writer to want to give major details away of their story and such lead I have experienced in my life before, so I take all of this with questions more then anything, but still hope for the best.

I rather wait and read what will happen more then anything.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

I wonder where the inspiration came from, could it be her unfortunate story about HoM? It is just a guess.

Magneto Should Still Be Scarlet Witch's Father, And Marvel Knows It
    https://screenrant.com/magneto-scarl...etcon-mistake/

wrong thread
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 11-29-2021 at 11:47 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think it's pretty simply to do with the MCU leaning into her being a Witch, nothing anymore than that.

Yeah it seems like thats what it's gonna be. But there is no indication of them using Wanda after this event. Except in Avengers Forever. The MCU is definitely not keeping her put away until they can use her as a plot device, so what gives?

Incredible Member

WandaVision won two Grammys and was nominated for 23. NY taking a severely underutilized character. Take notes comic writers and editors.
    Yeah. Stay the hell away from this nonsense,because it only leads to a dead end.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 11-30-2021 at 12:30 PM.