baumblume

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Nick Perks line it is drawn
    What is that?

baumblume

baumblume

About invitation
    When Wanda came magneto didn’t mention about Pietro at all. So it’s kinda strange. Idk if it’s on purpose or Eric is a **** dad-

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    What is that?
    Just too funny!!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

"See, ya put ya hands like this, and then magic happens. Or at least it does for Wanda."
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

baumblume

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

About invitation
    When Wanda came magneto didn’t mention about Pietro at all. So it’s kinda strange. Idk if it’s on purpose or Eric is a **** dad-
    Acording to Dr Strange Academy he send invitation to both of them so my guess is that only Wanda answered and thatīs it if this is the real Wanda. I donīt blame Pietro for not going but he did invite them both, thatīs a fact.

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

We have no idea if any curve balls do exist. It's entirely possible that both Wanda and Mags in this case are not themselves.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    We have no idea if any curve balls do exist. It's entirely possible that both Wanda and Mags in this case are not themselves.
    Probably I still think the Wanda at the end of ToM #2 was a previous version of herself and we know for a fact that there will be more than one Wanda around so itīs possible Magneto could have been Mystique, because at that time he was on the party at Mars acording to Planet Size but then Ewing said he planned this scene for a long time, thinking of them as themselves but he left a clue for the whole mystery and my guess it was the hour, because Wanda was supposely already dead at the time they meet. There are still a lot of things unresolved so I expect a resolution to this mystery only until the last issue and I hope Wanda and Dr Strange dead are linked, given both had previous versions of themselves showing up, so itīs possible.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-26-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Probably I still think the Wanda at the end of ToM #2 was a previous version of herself and we know for a fact that there will be more than one Wanda around so itīs possible Magneto could have been Mystique, because at that time he was on the party at Mars acording to Planet Size but then Ewing said he planned this scene for a long time, thinking of them as themselves but he left a clue for the whole mystery and my guess it was the hour, because Wanda was supposely already dead at the time they meet. There are still a lot of things unresolved so I expect a resolution to this mystery only until the last issue and I hope Wanda and Dr Strange dead are linked, given both had previous versions of themselves showing up, so itīs possible.
    Seems like we will have three Wandas and they still have that curious variant cover of her in her current costume, while the others are in their classic. Now that could just be artist preference or whatnot. But also I believe it could be hints as well. It's gonna get pretty crazy regardless, haha. So I think we are in for a wild ride until December.

Strange's death did raise my suspicions that it could be someone that wanted both off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Seems like we will have three Wandas and they still have that curious variant cover of her in her current costume, while the others are in their classic. Now that could just be artist preference or whatnot. But also I believe it could be hints as well. It's gonna get pretty crazy regardless, haha. So I think we are in for a wild ride until December.
    Yes I expect some wild curve balls before december

Strange's death did raise my suspicions that it could be someone that wanted both off the table.
    Yes I have the same feeling and the solicits for Dr Strange death say we will see some new Elder Gods and Wanda is other character thatīs closely linked to them and them both were killed by a person using a sword, so yes, I think marvel may be onto something, of course I may be expecting too much of them but so far it looks possible and I hope thereīs a linked resolution for both stories

Extraordinary Member

What new Elder Gods? Are the three mothers from Death of Dr.Strange stated to be Elder Gods?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    What new Elder Gods? Are the three mothers from Death of Dr.Strange stated to be Elder Gods?
    Yes those three, at least the solicits say so, donīt know how the writer will handle it but yes, they are supposed to be elder gods.

I'm all for some additional elder god lore.