Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
Results 1,441 to 1,446 of 1446
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes I think they are still on shaky ground when it comes to being an actual family, everythig about them is still very much in the air but hopefully its a good year for all of them.

I am looking forward to seeing more of Lorna with the X-men on Death of Dr Strange, the main X-men title and the Reckoning War and of Magneto hopefully ending on X-men Red with Storm, Cable and Frenzy or maybe staying somewhere else, I still would like to read less dramatic and more fluffy story with him after ToM and Inferno and I would love a team up between Lorna and Erik at some point.

For Pietro I hope he gets back to comics, mostly Avengers or Inhumans,it´s time for him to reconnect with Luna or during the reckoning war and for Wanda to have a great new solo story. Tommy and Billy hopefully will appear again as part of the young avengers or on Ewing´s next cosmic project or the reckoning war.

Happy New Year everybody

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 12-31-2021 at 04:47 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

It's hard to believe that soon all these threads will get closed for the new year. This year went fast! Time for the reboot!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's hard to believe that soon all these threads will get closed for the new year. This year went fast! Time for the reboot!
    Yes lest bring in a great new year
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes I think they are still on shaky ground when it comes to being an actual family, everythig about them is still very much in the air but hopefully its a good year for all of them.

I am looking forward to seeing more of Lorna with the X-men on Death of Dr Strange, the main X-men title and the Reckoning War and of Magneto hopefully ending on X-men Red with Storm, Cable and Frenzy or maybe staying somewhere else, I still would like to read less dramatic and fluffy story for him after ToM and Inferno and I would love a team up between Lorna and Erik at some point.

For Pietro I hope he gets back to comics, mostly Avengers or Inhumans,it´s time for him to reconnect with Luna or during the reckoning war and for Wanda to have a great new solo story. Tommy and Billy hopefully will appear again as part of the young avengers or on Ewing´s next cosmic project or the reckoning war.

Happy New Year everybody
    I do think we are into an era of more crossovers that presents more opportunities for that.

It’s still hard for me to see how they make the blood doesn’t make us family concept work given present limitations. I mean I do think the retcon will come down, but not next year. Probably after the MCU has played it’s hand.

Also yes nice scene between Lorna and Mags aside their relationship needs rebuilding.

Probably similar to how step family is still family. I have siblings that aren't blood. They are still my siblings. My step mom is still my mom.

If anything it's more modern. Because families stopped being conventional decades ago.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

In the real world sure I understand the concept. How well it can translate to fiction where you have mediums like the regular universe comics divided by franchises, X-Men 97 where Wanda and Pietro are related to Mags already, and the MCU for who knows what they come up there in time.

They could be a marketing juggernaut, but Marvel synergy is going to demand clarity and streamlining.