Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

M-Day is the bigger issue than being a ‘Pretender’

Unless it turns out that Xavier and Moira sound her up like a jack-in-the-box that is

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

A brother-sister moment.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    M-Day is the bigger issue than being a ‘Pretender’

Unless it turns out that Xavier and Moira sound her up like a jack-in-the-box that is
    “Sound her Up”, sorry to be confused but what do you mean by that, sorry for being lost on what you where trying to get at.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Where is this picture from?

So my question did they just like push Tommy through a gate after finding Wanda cause like.... IDK I hope Trial is a direct aftermath.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    “Sound her Up”, sorry to be confused but what do you mean by that, sorry for being lost on what you where trying to get at.
    Autocorrect is not my friend. I meant “wind her up”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Autocorrect is not my friend. I meant “wind her up”
    OK I get it now, NP Thanks for that and don’t worry I do similar things to and have to correct or explain as well, it happens.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

This is making me feel nostalgic, Pietro was ambassador for Genosha and worked alongside Lorna with Magneto and the acolytes so Wanda was afraid she was losing her brother. I would like to see some call backs to this time, I liked the new X-men issue by Duggan but I would have liked to know Lorna thoughts on Wanda, I hope she says somenthing about her next issue given they will be fighting off High Evolutionary so this can become an opportunity to tackle the retcon.

Interestingly for the way Scott and Synch mentioned magneto it seems he´s not accused for Wanda´s death and it´s still under investigation, wonder when did Scott got the idea Lorna could have something to do with it, he made me remember the theories here on CBR so this along with JDW talk about the different perspective Magneto has of his relationship with Wanda and Lorna, I expect a confrontation between them before they get along better.

I don´t really agree with JDW perspective that Lorna´s and Magneto connection was harder for Magneto to accept than Wanda´s but I can see the argument given he made the deliberate decision of sending her to be raised by her mothers family, if this is going to be talked over TOM then I am a little more excited for the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    A brother-sister moment.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-07-2021 at 01:11 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Lorna had a great showing in X-Men #1

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis
    Lorna had a great showing in X-Men #1
    She did, it was great how well she worked with Synch
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Spectacular Member

This comment is somewhat late, but I need to say it where other fans will see it: despite the ending to "X-Factor" #10, that last scene in "S.W.O.R.D." #6 was one of the best moments of the Krakoa Era and the no. 1 thing I've been looking for these past couple of years. Great to see that addressed, and even better seeing it addressed in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Mexican View Post
    This comment is somewhat late, but I need to say it where other fans will see it: despite the ending to "X-Factor" #10, that last scene in "S.W.O.R.D." #6 was one of the best moments of the Krakoa Era and the no. 1 thing I've been looking for these past couple of years. Great to see that addressed, and even better seeing it addressed in that way.
    I agree completely it was the first time I have seen them talk about Anya, I really hope we will get more moments little this in the next issues of Sword, X-men or ToM.

X-Men #1 doing well in reorders.

Statue on sale this Fall based on new Marvel Future Revolution.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-10-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I want Wanda to come to Krakoa and seek to rehabilitate her image among mutantkind but slowly over time

And it's also a journey for her own sake of "finding herself"

My opinion on magic: don't care for it, does not belong in any X-stuff. X-stuff is inherently more sci-fi and grounded and systematically explainable.

Wanda as a mutant who is essentially an "inverted Domino" works just great.

The problem with "well there's already Lorna why do you guys want Wanda too":

1) Used to have Wanda long ago she was stolen from us

2) Wanda is super popular, Lorna is not

3) Wanda adds various aspects to the familial dynamics both personality terms and ability terms and her social connections which make her contribute greatly in theory

The major obstacle is both a lot of characters in-universe detesting her for what she did, as well as many fans still. Both can be overcome with time and care.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY