Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Wanda has a lil more luck than Pietro in this area. I think that ill be revealed that Moira has something to do with the axis retcon or the House of M event.
    It does seem weird that all the stuff with Wanda and Pietro wouldn't have come up between all of the scheming Moira is doing. Like if you know of the potential of Decimation, why not try and get Wanda killed earlier, like when she was still a terrorist with the Brotherhood. Why not tell Charles "Hey, these two aren't actually mutants, fyi."

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    It does seem weird that all the stuff with Wanda and Pietro wouldn't have come up between all of the scheming Moira is doing. Like if you know of the potential of Decimation, why not try and get Wanda killed earlier, like when she was still a terrorist with the Brotherhood. Why not tell Charles "Hey, these two aren't actually mutants, fyi."
    There are too outs here. 1) They are mutants after all, so all this is just some temporary dramas that well play themselves out. 3) They are not mutants but the events had to play as they did for the long game to achieve this result.

We know that AvX happened in one of Moira's lives. I think that Decimation needed to take place to get Hope who is key to the Five (Tempus was activated post AvX as well so maybe that's at play here).

The Moira plot works like a time travel story, or it was always meant to happen or its part of the plan.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

INFERNO #2 (OF 4)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • STEFANO CASELLI (A) • Cover by Jerome Opeņa
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY JEFF DEKAL
    VARIANT COVER BY OSCAR VEGA
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID AJA
    MARVEL MASTERPIECES VARIANT COVER BY JOE JUSKO
    FEEL THE FIRE!
    Secrets. Lies. They have a way of coming out and biting you when you least expect them. The secrets and lies of Krakoa will shake it to its foundation. Head of X Jonathan Hickman, continues a tale of consequences with one of his first Marvel collaborators, artist Stefano Caselli!
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

THE DARKHOLD: BLADE #1

DANIEL KIBBLESMITH (W) • Federico Sabbatini (A) • Cover by JUAN FERREYRA
    STORMBREAKERS VENOMIZED VARIANT COVER BY NATACHA BUSTOS
    VARIANT COVER BY MICO SUAYAN • CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY CIAN TORMEY
    THE KING OF DEATH!
    Are you fanged, or are you food? The world is divided into humans and vampires – and Blade, the one who walks between them both…and kills with equal impunity. After reading from the cursed Darkhold, Blade and a cadre of other heroes were meant to enter Chthon’s dimension and stop the ancient god from destroying the Multiverse. But reading the book has changed all their lives and histories…and for Blade, the consequences are far-reaching. Vampires rule the world, and he rules over them all. But there are some heroes left—and Blade is not as omniscient as he thinks.

THE DARKHOLD: IRON MAN #1

RYAN NORTH (W) • GUILLERMO SANNA (A) • Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
    VARIANT COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI • DESIGN VARIANT COVER BY CIAN TORMEY
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY JOSEMARIA CASANOVAS
    Ryan North turns his talents to a brand-new genre! Called forth to face the dread god Chthon, Iron Man reads from the ancient ill-fated text the Darkhold…and it changes the course of his entire life. The armor that has saved him countless times is about to become a prison — one whose only escape is a fate worse than death. The brilliant comedic mind behind The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Dinosaur Comics brings you the body-horror tale of the century!!
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #3 (OF 5)

Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by BRYAN HITCH • Variant Cover by OSCAR VEGA
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    JUDGE, JURY AND HEXECUTIONER!
    The truth won’t stay buried.
    Nor will other things…
    Who lurks in the shadows, and what do they know?

The inclusion of Magik in a variant is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #3 (OF 5)

Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti
    Variant Cover by BRYAN HITCH • Variant Cover by OSCAR VEGA
    Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    JUDGE, JURY AND HEXECUTIONER!
    The truth won’t stay buried.
    Nor will other things…
    Who lurks in the shadows, and what do they know?

The inclusion of Magik in a variant is interesting.
    The Vision has a cover also, but Quicksilver does not.

MCU Theory: WandaVision and Loki Are Building to House of M - in Reverse
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-loki-house-of-m-theory/

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    He looks like the Magneto of the movie, playing with rubble…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/23/ma...-of-magneto-1/

That puts issue one’s start in some context.

SDCC panel.
    Last edited by jmc247; 07-23-2021 at 12:22 PM.

The X-Men find Wanda dead and then go accuse Magneto of killing her.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Lorna's expression in the background here is better to me than the one seen in the trailer. Something I wouldn't normally say but felt relevant to say this time.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    He looks like the Magneto of the movie, playing with rubbleÂ…
    Yes but it looks fine, I actually donīt like when they draw him with exaggerated muscles so this image makes sense for him and it looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Vision has a cover also, but Quicksilver does not.
    This may mean Pietro has a big part to play in the story or heīs going to be guilty, I really hope itīs not the second case because that would be wildly out of character for him, he LOVES Wanda, sheīs bassically the only family left for him so he would never hurt her. Also Leahīs comment about Wanda having enemies on Krakoa and about "Trial" having different meanings for Magneto and that this is an exploration of HoM dynamics seems to point to someone else from Krakoa being guilty, I could even see someone being interested in taking Magneto out of the QC like Mystique but I donīt think sheīs going to be guilty of the murder, I just see her as taking advantage of the event to take out Magneto and reduce Charles influence.

The X-Men find Wanda dead and then go accuse Magneto of killing her.
    Yes and this happens in the first issue,so I guess Magneto will scape and investigate on his own on the other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Lorna's expression in the background here is better to me than the one seen in the trailer. Something I wouldn't normally say but felt relevant to say this time.
    Yes it looks like she went with the X-men to arrest Magneto even if in the beggining she seems to have some doubts. My guess is that they want to put him in custody until they do a full investigation but I can see Magneto wanting to do one on his own and having a fight with the X-men because they donīt want to let him go.

MCU Theory: WandaVision and Loki Are Building to House of M - in Reverse
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-loki-house-of-m-theory/
    Interesting, thank you
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-23-2021 at 08:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Well, if Pietro killed Wanda, that's three OOC moments in a row, I will actually like it ironically, like I can get a good cynical laugh out of this.
    They can then do a panel of the twins drinking tea at god knows where complaining to each other about their script.