Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Getting content from both X-side and Avengers side is simply not realistic in any form.
    And I would rather her not living under Hickman's castle of glass that could crumble at any moment.

I’d rather read about Wanda in the x-books than not-read about her in the avengers, if the x- side of marvel is ready to move on from the decimation debacle and write her like the awesome character we all know she can be……. I say why not!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Too many ifs and little promise, that is why.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Too many ifs and little promise, that is why.
    The future is made of “ifs” I mean no disrespect but your assumption about what is going to happen are as good as anyone else, I’m hoping something good will be produced for once, it can’t all be always negative….sometimes dirt can produce flowers.
    Last edited by Daedra; 06-30-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It's a very difficult thing to do when Wanda's only good treatment in the past 17 years is her solo and Zub's Avengers. And writers have to really push her her to writer her and then sometimes, even then are denied.

I hope it turns out better for her. With Darkhold being set beforehand though, it looks bleak.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member

I really liked how Marvel.com is going full-on with Magneto's and Wanda's history, in particular in how it goes to great lengths about them being father and daughter. I feel like Marvel in 2016-2018 would have never even brought up their relationship since it didn't match the MCU.

The fact that the stupid retcon in Uncanny Avengers only gets touched on briefly, and that wording in that last section gives me hope that Marvel plans to undo that retcon.

Though who knows what Leah Williams has planed. While the Trial of Magneto offers a perfect opportunity to bring back the status quo as it was before Uncanny Avengers, there may be some logistics that prevents it. Who knows, but I'm just Marvel is fully sharing the history of Magneto and Wanda, and no longer ignoring it.

BANNED

And once again Wanda is turned into a plot device for Magneto's development.
    Yay, truly this is why Wanda needs to be Magneto's daughter so they can justify all the BS that happens to her just for being associated with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    And once again Wanda is turned into a plot device for Magneto's development.
    Yay, truly this is why Wanda needs to be Magneto's daughter so they can justify all the BS that happens to her just for being associated with him.
    This is the magnus family appreciation thread, I think you are “preeching” to the wrong choir

BANNED

Well I'm trying to see why anyone would have appreciation for something that never truly existed anywhere but OOC Tumblr blogs and was honestly never good.
    But I'm finding nothing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    I really liked how Marvel.com is going full-on with Magneto's and Wanda's history, in particular in how it goes to great lengths about them being father and daughter. I feel like Marvel in 2016-2018 would have never even brought up their relationship since it didn't match the MCU.

The fact that the stupid retcon in Uncanny Avengers only gets touched on briefly, and that wording in that last section gives me hope that Marvel plans to undo that retcon.

Though who knows what Leah Williams has planed. While the Trial of Magneto offers a perfect opportunity to bring back the status quo as it was before Uncanny Avengers, there may be some logistics that prevents it. Who knows, but I'm just Marvel is fully sharing the history of Magneto and Wanda, and no longer ignoring it.
    Wanda should be rebooted back to Busiek era and kept there. All of this needs erased. Also they didn't bring up their relationship in most of Avengers comics way, way before 2016. After Wanda became an Avenger, it was pretty sparce.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Good cover, thank you Jmc247

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post

I actually would like if they added more to the story and included Natalya in some way as well as Wanda and Pietro´s feelings over the whole issue, I personally don´t like the approach the X-books are taking so far with Wanda, if they are going to include her at all it needs to be a nuanced story in which all their previous story is considered, like Nights of Wundagore,they need a story that makes sense acording to contuinity and builts from there to give soemthing new and interesting to the characters to work on latter and adds to their individual stories as well as a family. I have some hope, this will be the beggining of good development for all the members of the family and that Luna is not forgotten.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-30-2021 at 03:10 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Good cover, thank you Jmc247

I actually would like if they added more to the story and included Natalya in some way as well as Wanda and Pietro´s feelings over the whole issue, I personally don´t like the approach the X-books are taking so far with Wanda, if they are going to include her at all it needs to be a nuanced story in which all their previous story is considered but I have some hope, this will be the beggining of good development for all the members of the family and that Luna is not forgotten.
    Yeah hopefully Luna is included and Pietro is more than just a cover.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I am actually looking forward to see a furious Pietro on Trial of Magneto and him mention Luna and find out Wanda is alive, even if he protests and discusses with Magneto the whole way with Lorna playing the peace maker before giving up and let them go in their arguing, at this point that´s bassically the way they communicate lol

"To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022