Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Default Magnus Family appreciation 2021

The Magnus family appreciation thread of 2021! This thread is to celebrate Magneto, his children, and grandchildren, whoever they may be at the time. Here’s hoping this year will see an epic family reunion, as well as each member reach their full potential as characters.

FD33A566-6189-4E03-AADD-0228C233936B.jpg

Edit: Can that title be changed to include ‘appreciation’?
    Edit 2: Thanks for the title change, mods. Happy New Years!
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 01-01-2021 at 07:07 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Lest hope we see new stories for all members of the family, happy new year 2021

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

Well, Darkhold is apparently still happening so Erik and Wanda might actually meet for the first time in years

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

Happy new year’s to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Well, Darkhold is apparently still happening so Erik and Wanda might actually meet for the first time in years
    Darkhold is back on? I was beginning to think it would never see the light of day. That’s brilliant news.

Yeah CB Cebulski posted that it's still a thing. No release date though.

Happy New Year everyone!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

I believe that is more likely that they make Zaladane into Magneto's daughter than to turn the Maximoffs back into Magneto's kids.

Happy New Year to the House of M .

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I believe that is more likely that they make Zaladane into Magneto's daughter than to turn the Maximoffs back into Magneto's kids.
    Maybe instead of having to face Alex about her voicemail, Lorna can quickly make the excuse she needs to wrap up that long-standing mystery. Invite Pietro and Terry along, and conveniently stay out long enough for Alex to forget all about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    or bring back anya and joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    or bring back anya and joseph
    They only bring out Joseph now as a throwaway character ever since his original death. Combined with being a clone and how they aren’t allowed in the resurrection queue, I doubt we’ll see him unless Astra decides to make it happen.

I am surprised Anya has stayed dead for so long. Maybe she and Uncle Ben are the last two people in Marvel to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    They only bring out Joseph now as a throwaway character ever since his original death. Combined with being a clone and how they aren’t allowed in the resurrection queue, I doubt we’ll see him unless Astra decides to make it happen.

I am surprised Anya has stayed dead for so long. Maybe she and Uncle Ben are the last two people in Marvel to do so.
    I would love for Anya to come back to life and be able to reunite with her daddy
    Unfortunately, it seems that she is to Erik what Ben is to Peter

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I didnīt know Magneto was going to be on Darkhold but itīs great news itīs still going to be out, hopefully on April or May

I also would love if Anya came back, it would be interesting to know if she is a mutant and what were her powers appart from the hability to have Magneto wrapped around her little finger
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-01-2021 at 02:06 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

BANNED

not sure where's the information he will show up in darkhold, if your using the cover with an helmeted person, that helmet has wings on the side so it's not erik

Yes I thought it was Blackbolt but the writer used Childrenīs Crusade as part of his previous reading for the story so thereīs a possibility for him to make a cameo at least

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar