Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Reading this scene as a child, I innocently assumed Wanda was magically castrating Simon.
    Me too I guess this is why I never liked their relationship.

I am excited to see Peter David tackle Quicksilver, I am curious if heīs going to leave a comment about the retcon because at the time Pietro still believed he was Magnetoīs Son so it would be interesting to see the contrast and for Lorna I just hope he writes her as her own person with her initiatives appart from her relationship with Havok.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

PAD writing Quicksilver again is great news! Do you mean in narrative comment on the retcon or in interviews?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    PAD writing Quicksilver again is great news! Do you mean in narrative comment on the retcon or in interviews?
    In the narrative, so far Legends comics have been doing stories from different periods of time and PAD X-Factor had a Pietro who thought often on his relationship with Magneto so I am curious if he will tackle this in the comic
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    In the narrative, so far Legends comics have been doing stories from different periods of time and PAD X-Factor had a Pietro who thought often on his relationship with Magneto so I am curious if he will tackle this in the comic
    I'm sure they'll still be related at this point, so probably not a fourth wall comment on the retcon, but maybe something about their relationship to each other.

Yes I hope that is the case, I have missed PADīs writting, would not mind to see him back on the X-books.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye Should Have Died, Not Quicksilver
    https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-died-ave...n-quicksilver/

New Marvel game.

Wanda looks cute. Lorna is an exclusive and in 90s X-Factor garb which I won’t post as I am not a fan of that outfit and what it represents for her.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-15-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hawkeye Should Have Died, Not Quicksilver
    https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-died-ave...n-quicksilver/
    I don't think any of them should have to die. Especially not for cheap emotional manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    New Marvel game.

This went way over it's goal of $300k. It met $1 million in four hours. For ones looking for more Wanda, she's in the original release, with the Avengers.

Wanda was the $1 mil and almost a half goal for the first release

48661256.74500002_image.jpg

pic6059954.jpg
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 04-14-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Great X-Men #1 homage cover.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-17-2021 at 03:55 PM.

I picked up Way of X and SWORD today. That was an interesting Acolytes reunion...

Anyway art.

link
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-21-2021 at 01:54 PM.

It should have occurred to me sooner that this, but I suddenly realize that among these tribute covers, Lorna's the only character that fully occupies the space by herself. All the other spots on it have 2-3 other characters in the same cover-size space.
    Last edited by salarta; 04-21-2021 at 02:07 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Thanks for the art jmc247 That cover definitely suits her and I liked her new uniform.

I am very happy Lorna is on the team, I voted for her and canīt wait to see her interact with Rogue, Jean, Scott and Synch. Duggan did such a good job with Uncanny Avengers Rogue that I canīt wait to see them develop a friendship, I donīt think they have ever been close so this is a good opportunity for Lorna to stablish new links with other X-men.

I'm most interested in seeing Lorna and Jean's interactions, and that's what I've seen the most interest in regarding Lorna's dynamics with other characters on the team when looking around online. But there's definitely plenty of opportunity with everyone there. Lorna has some history with almost all of them that Marvel could work with. Synch's the only one I don't think she's spent time with, which just means this book has a shot at starting that.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Thanks for the art jmc247 That cover definitely suits her and I liked her new uniform.

I am very happy Lorna is on the team, I voted for her and canīt wait to see her interact with Rogue, Jean, Scott and Synch. Duggan did such a good job with Uncanny Avengers Rogue that I canīt wait to see them develop a friendship, I donīt think they have ever been close so this is a good opportunity for Lorna to stablish new links with other X-men.
    Magneto appears all over the place in the x-books all the time as he did again today and has amazing relationships with all of the X-Men. To your average fan Lorna has no relationships with virtually any of them. This is her first shot in a very long time thanks to fans like yourself.

Hopefully she will see herself representing the constituency that elected her.

by theamazing_saintart
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-21-2021 at 04:37 PM.